Does anyone know if Indiana regulates how much a condominium association can charge an owner for late payment penalties?... more
Set Up Your Free Website
Find Your Neighborhood or Organization
State Information: INDIANA
Welcome to Indiana! Looking for local information? Take in hometown perspectives from individual neighborhood and HOA websites. Participate in community discussions, get instant real estate values, and view some great photos of Indiana. Explore a map of Indiana, learn about local schools, and review regional sex offender information. Find more resources with nearby cities and counties, and a list of Indiana zip codes. Want to connect with your community? Set up a free HOA or neighborhood website now!
Indiana means "land of the Indians." It joined the Union in 1816 as the 19th state. Today, Indiana is a state of mostly small towns and midsize cities. Its largest city and capital is Indianapolis, where the nation's most famous auto race, the Indianapolis 500, is held each year. The state's residents are commonly referred to as "Hoosiers" although no one seems certain just how the name originated. The peony is the state flower. ...Read more here: Indiana - The Hoosier State
- Capital City:
- Hoosier State
- The Crossroads of America
- December 11,1816 (19th)
- Origin of State's Name:
- "Land of the Indians."
- Largest Cities:
- Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, Gary, South Bend
- Border States:
- Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio
- Land Area:
- 35,870 sq. mi., 38th largest
- State Bird:
- State Flower:
- State Tree:
- Tulip tree (liriodendron tulipifera)
- State Song:
- On the banks of the Wabash
Featured Community Websites in Indiana
Real Estate & Home Values in Indiana
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Find All Foreclosures
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 5707 Grandvista Dr Indianapolis, IN
- 6814 Hillsboro Ln Fort Wayne, IN
- 8046 Wildwood Farms Dr Indianapolis, IN
- 11832 Rolling Springs Dr Carmel, IN
- 1719 Kessler Blvd North Dr Indianapolis, IN
- 1028 Vance Ave Fort Wayne, IN
- 2008 Hillside Ave Fort Wayne, IN
- 2328 S Wayne Ave Fort Wayne, IN
- 6941 Doris Dr Indianapolis, IN
- 3184 Bittersweet Dr Jasper, IN
Largest Cities in Indiana
Find A School
Browse all 2031 Schools in Indiana
- Bloomfield Elementary School
- (260) 726-9417
- 350 E 500 N
- Bryant, IN 47326
- Westwood Elementary Sch
- (317) 859-4200
- 899 Honey Creek Rd
- Greenwood, IN 46143
- Highland Middle School
- (219) 922-5620
- 2941 41st St
- Highland, IN 46322
- Edgewood Junior High School
- (812) 876-2005
- 851 W Edgewood Rd
- Ellettsville, IN 47429
- Lebanon Senior High School
- (765) 482-0400
- 510 Essex Dr
- Lebanon, IN 46052
- Shoals Comm Jr Sr High Sch
- (812) 247-2090
- Rr 2 Box 1a
- Shoals, IN 47581
Sex Offender Information for Indiana
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In Indiana, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.insor.org/insasoweb/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: