Does anyone know if Indiana regulates how much a condominium association can charge an owner for late payment penalties?... more
Set Up Your Free Website
Find Your Neighborhood or Organization
State Information: INDIANA
Welcome to Indiana! Looking for local information? Take in hometown perspectives from individual neighborhood and HOA websites. Participate in community discussions, get instant real estate values, and view some great photos of Indiana. Explore a map of Indiana, learn about local schools, and review regional sex offender information. Find more resources with nearby cities and counties, and a list of Indiana zip codes. Want to connect with your community? Set up a free HOA or neighborhood website now!
Indiana means "land of the Indians." It joined the Union in 1816 as the 19th state. Today, Indiana is a state of mostly small towns and midsize cities. Its largest city and capital is Indianapolis, where the nation's most famous auto race, the Indianapolis 500, is held each year. The state's residents are commonly referred to as "Hoosiers" although no one seems certain just how the name originated. The peony is the state flower. ...Read more here: Indiana - The Hoosier State
- Capital City:
- Hoosier State
- The Crossroads of America
- December 11,1816 (19th)
- Origin of State's Name:
- "Land of the Indians."
- Largest Cities:
- Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, Gary, South Bend
- Border States:
- Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio
- Land Area:
- 35,870 sq. mi., 38th largest
- State Bird:
- State Flower:
- State Tree:
- Tulip tree (liriodendron tulipifera)
- State Song:
- On the banks of the Wabash
Featured Community Websites in Indiana
Real Estate & Home Values in Indiana
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Find All Foreclosures
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 3524 Springbrook Dr Fort Wayne, IN
- 1512 N Dukane Way Indianapolis, IN
- 5506 Indiana Ave Fort Wayne, IN
- 903 W Market St Crawfordsville, IN
- 903 W Market St Crawfordsville, IN
- 9118 Thrushwood Ct Indianapolis, IN
- 6522 Waterstone Dr Indianapolis, IN
- 1107 Dale Hollow Dr Indianapolis, IN
- 5228 Indiana Ave Fort Wayne, IN
- 2715 Barth Ave Indianapolis, IN
- Naked Truth Ministries
- Memphis TN 38109
Cities, Counties, and Zip Codes in Indiana
Find A School
Browse all 2031 Schools in Indiana
- Lincoln Elementary School
- (765) 662-3941
- 759 S Lenfesty St
- Marion, IN 46953
- Rykers' Ridge Elementary School
- (812) 273-8543
- 2485 N Rykers' Ridge Rd
- Madison, IN 47250
- Honey Creek Middle Sch
- (812) 462-4372
- 6601 S Carlisle St
- Terre Haute, IN 47802
- R J Baskett Middle School
- (765) 674-8536
- 125 N Broadway St
- Gas City, IN 46933
- Hamilton Southeastern Hs
- (317) 594-4190
- 13910 E 126th St
- Fishers, IN 46037
- Wheeler High School
- (219) 759-2561
- 587 W 300 N
- Valparaiso, IN 46385
Sex Offender Information for Indiana
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In Indiana, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.insor.org/insasoweb/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: