- Own a home in a community association? Use this tax break!
If you’re part of a homeowners association and are selling your home, take advantage of this often overlooked benefit.
You probably know that when you sell your home, you can exclude from your taxable...
- Qualify Your HOA For FHA Loans
- Homeowners in your association will expect its board to monitor and maintain good standing on the FHA-approved list for condomin
- Selling Your House? Fix These 5 Things!
- Here are a few things you may be overlooking that can better your home before you sell.
- Parliamentary Procedure for your HOA Meetings
- To make the most out of your meetings, and to be as effective as possible, it is crucial that your meetings follow a procedure.
- Should you use a home equity loan?
- If you own a home and have a steady source of income, you likely can qualify for a home equity loan, also known as a second mort
More Association articles »
- What Is Longitude?
Lines of longitude, called meridians, run perpendicular to lines of latitude, and all pass through both poles. Each longitude line is part of a great circle. There is no obvious 0-degree point for longitude,...
- What is the IPCC?
- IPCC is the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Stimulus, Recovery Act - New York Funding and Jobs
- How New York's estimated $26.7 billion in federal economic stimulus will fund various state sectors and create jobs.
- Retirement Planning: Investment Options
- This article provides information on the most common investment options for your retirement savings.
- Should An Annuity Be Part Of Your Retirement
- Find out if an annuity should be part of your retirement savings strategy.
More Community articles »
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home.
Even if your home has been safe ...
- Selling Your Home: Find The Right Real Estate Agent
- These five steps will help you find the best realtor to sell your home
- Three Ways Tenant Screening Improves Your Neighborhood
- Improving your neighborhood by screening renters
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- What is an FHA loan, and who qualifies for one?
- What are Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Health Savings Accounts will change the way millions meet their health care needs
More Homeowner articles »
- North Carolina - The Tar Heel State
Capital City: RaleighNickname: Tar Heel State Motto: Esse Quam Videri (To Be Rather Than To Seem)Statehood: November 21, 1789 (12th)Origin of State's Name: Taken from "Carolus," the Latin word for...
- Maryland - The Old Line State
- One of the original 13 states to join the Union (in 1788), Maryland is in the middle of the Eastern Seaboard.
- Illinois - The Land of Lincoln
- Illinois became the 21st state in 1818.
- Oregon - The Beaver State
- Spanish sailors in search of a northwest passage were the first Europeans to see what is known today as Oregon.
- Colorado - The Centennial State
- Called the "Centennial State," because it became the 38th state when the U.S. turned 100 in 1876.
More Relocation articles »