- An Effective Meeting Agenda
We all know that some Board meetings can run longer then necessary. In most cases, though, Board meetings should take no longer than two hours. In order to conduct an effective meeting, you need to...
- Using Grocery Coupons Effectively to Save Money
- Learning how to use coupons effectively can save your family hundreds of dollars each year.
- Your HOA Board Needs Directors and Officers Insurance!
- If your homeowners association
- Have An Effective and Efficient Meeting Every Time
- How parliamentary procedure can solve common dissatisfactions with association meetings
- Architectural Approval Process
- The functions and how to procees of an architectural control or review committee for an association.
More Association articles »
- West Virginia - The Mountain State
Capital City: CharlestonNickname: Mountain StateMotto: Montani Semper Liberi (Mountaineers Are Always Free)Statehood: June 20, 1863 (35th)Origin of State's Name: Name given to western counties of Virginia ...
- How To Get A Refund On Your Airfare
- get a refund if your airline ticket drops in price, and how to find a cheap fare to begin with.
- Mississippi - The Magnolia State
- Considered part of the Deep South, Mississippi, with its rich soil and many rivers, is an agricultural state.
- What Is A Land Bank?
- Uses vacant land for the purpose of stabilizing neighborhoods and encouraging re-use or redevelopment of urban property
- PPO Health Insurance
- Preferred Provider Organizations are payment service providers that offer more affordable health care plans with fewer limits.
More Community articles »
- Out! Out! Darn Spot!-Remove Oil Spots
Where did that darn oil spot on the driveway come from? The car? The truck? Suzie's boyfriend's hotrod? Wherever it came from, it still has to be cleaned up. Bad oil stains, whether on the driveway or the...
- Five Great Ways to Advertise your Rental Home
- How to get the word out about your rental property
- Interest Only Mortgage
- Lower your monthly mortgage payments by paying only interest - at least for a little while.
- What are the FHA Loan Requirements?
- The FHA makes it easy to secure a home loan. The FHA Loan Requirements are described in detail in this article.
- Selecting a Home Improvement Contractor
- How to choose and deal with a contractor when doing home improvements-how to avoid fraud.
More Homeowner articles »
- Connecticut - The Constitution State
Capital City: Hartford Nickname: Constitution State / Provision State / Nutmeg StateMotto: Qui transtulit sustinet(He who transplanted still sustains)Statehood: January 9, 1788 (5th)Origin of state's name: ...
- North Carolina - The Tar Heel State
- North Carolina joined the Union in 1789 and is the 12th of the original 13 states.
- Iowa - The Corn State
- Named for the Iowa River, which was named for the Iowa, or Ioway, Indians, Iowa joined the Union in 1846.
- Arizona - The Grand Canyon State
- Arizona has a very dry climate and is known for its cactus plants.
- Massachusetts - The Bay State
- The birthplace of many of the ideals of the American Revolution, Massachusetts attracted people who believed in self-government.
More Relocation articles »