Welcome to DALLAS, TX 75252
75252 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Dallas, Texas. The population is racially diverse, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $271,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $115,078/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 75252 earn an average of $64,850/year. Women earn only $38,751/year.
14,659 people in 75252 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 75252? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 23.7 minutes.
The median age here is 37. There are 11,904 men and 12,208 women. The median age for men is 36 while for women the median age is 38.
To give you a sense of the community, 7,157 people (out of the 24,112 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 13,003 homes, and 665 businesses every day. 146 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
75252 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Baghdad, Iraq!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 661 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 75252
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bent Trail/Briar Ridge/Moss
- Cobblestone Square
- Courtyard Homes
- Greenway Homeowners Association
- Highland Creek Homeowners Association
- Highland Homeowners Assoc
- Highlands of McKamy
- Jackson Highlands
- Lakes of Prestonwood West
- North Dallas Neighborhood Alliance
- North Forty Hmwnrs
- Preston Highlands Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Preston Trail Fairways
- Preston Village Apartments
- Preston Village Homeowners Association
- Prestonwood West Master Homeowners Association
- Roehampton HOA
- Shalimar at Preston Trails
- Somerset HOA
- Village on Preston
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Dallas, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Dallas, TX
Average Home Value in 75252: $271,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 24,112
- White Population: 16,772
- Black Population: 2,710
- Hispanic Population: 3,563
- Asian Population: 3,619
- Hawaiian Population: 47
- Indian Population: 221
- Male Population: 11,904
- Female Population: 12,208
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 36
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington TX
- County: Collin
- City: Dallas
- Longitude: -96.8
- Latitude: 33.0
- Elevation: 661 feet above sea level
- Area code: 214/972
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 14,139
- Drive alone: 12,430
- Carpool: 1,300
- Public transit: 196
- Ride bikes or walk: 146
- Average commute time: 23.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 205
- 5 - 9: 1,002
- 10 - 14: 2,005
- 15 - 19: 2,858
- 20 - 24: 2,557
- 25 - 29: 877
- 30 - 34: 2,035
- 35 - 39: 379
- 40 - 44: 544
- 45 - 59: 1,211
- 60 - 89: 341
- 90 plus: 125
- Average House Value: $271,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $54,234
- Businesses: 766
- Employees: 12,715
- Annual Payroll: $719,914,000
- Average Family Income: $115,078
- Median Family Income: $58,257
- Average Income for Men: $64,850
- Average Income for Women: $38,751
- Congressional District: 32, 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 159.0, 264.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Pete Sessions (R)
- County FIPS Code: 085
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 75252
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 75252 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Rose Haggar El
- 17820 Campbell Rd
- Dallas, TX 75252
- (469) 752-1400
- Middle Schools
- Frankford Middle
- 7706 Osage Plaza Pkwy
- Dallas, TX 75252
- (469) 752-5200
Photos near Zip Code 75252, Dallas, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 75252 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: