do we have any covenants being enforced? if so i would not know it in my neighborhood. i would like information on this because ... more
Set Up Your Free Website
Find Your Neighborhood or Organization
State Information: WYOMING
Welcome to Wyoming! Looking for local information? Take in hometown perspectives from individual neighborhood and HOA websites. Participate in community discussions, get instant real estate values, and view some great photos of Wyoming. Explore a map of Wyoming, learn about local schools, and review regional sex offender information. Find more resources with nearby cities and counties, and a list of Wyoming zip codes. Want to connect with your community? Set up a free HOA or neighborhood website now!
Wyoming gets its name from the Algonquin words for "land of vast plains." After the Union Pacific Railroad reached the town of Cheyenne, the capital, in 1867, the population began to grow steadily in the Wyoming Territory, established in 1868. Wyoming was admitted as the 44th state in 1890. The constitution of the "Equality State" was the first in the world to grant voting rights to women. Wyoming was also the first state to elect a woman governor. People are spread out across the state in small farming and ranching towns, and millions of visitors come to enjoy the Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks each year. The state flower has the poetic name of Indian paintbrush. Wyoming is the smallest state in the Union in population. ...Read more here: Wyoming - The Equality State
- Capital City:
- Equality State / Cowboy State
- Equal Rights.
- July 10, 1890 (44th)
- Origin of State's Name:
- Based on an Algonquin Indian word meaning "large prairie place"
- Largest City:
- Border States:
- Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah
- Land Area:
- 97,105 sq. mi., 9th largest
- State Bird:
- Western Meadowlark
- State Flower:
- Indian Paintbrush (castilleja linariaefolia)
- State Tree:
- Cottonwood (populus sargentii)
- State Song:
Featured Community Websites in Wyoming
Real Estate & Home Values in Wyoming
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Find Foreclosures In Your Area
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Fort Collins
Cities, Counties, and Zip Codes in Wyoming
Find A School
Browse all 385 Schools in Wyoming
- Glenn Livingston Elementary
- (307) 587-4271
- 2001 12th Street
- Cody, WY 82414
- Kelly Elementary
- (307) 733-2955
- Fourth Street
- Kelly, WY 83011
- Johnson Junior High School
- (307) 771-2640
- 1236 West Allison Road
- Cheyenne, WY 82007
- Star Valley Middle School
- (307) 885-5208
- 999 Warrior Way
- Afton, WY 83110
- Big Horn High School
- (307) 674-8190
- 333 Us Highway 335
- Big Horn, WY 82833
- Central High School
- (307) 771-2680
- 5500 Education Drive
- Cheyenne, WY 82009
Sex Offender Information for Wyoming
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In Wyoming, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://attorneygeneral.state.wy.us/dci/so/so_registration.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: