Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90067
90067 is a densely populated, affluent (median household income: $74,830) upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $917,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 65. There are 1,074 men and 1,350 women. The median age for men is 65 while for women the median age is 66.
90067 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 308 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90067
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Century Park Place Condo Assn.
- Century Towers Association
- Century Villa Owners Assn.
- Century Woods Condo Assn., Inc.
- Chateau Moorpark HOA
- Chino Corporate Center Owners Assn.
- L'Elysee Owners' Assn.
- Le Parc HOA
- Mission Grove Gardens Owners Assn.
- Reef Street Condo Homes
- Save Westwood Village
- Sepulveda Center Condo Assn., Inc.
- Snowflower At Mammoth Owners' Assn.
- Westside Neighborhood Council
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90067: $917,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 2222 Avenue Of The Stars APT 2702, Los Angeles, CA
- 2202 Century Hl, Los Angeles, CA
- 911 N Madison Ave, Los Angeles, CA
- 911 N Madison Ave, Los Angeles, CA
- 621 S Barrington Ave, Los Angeles, CA
- 11033 Massachusetts Ave APT 1, Los Angeles, CA
- 732 W 101st St, Los Angeles, CA
- 1171 Hyperion Ave, Los Angeles, CA
- Total Population: 2,424
- White Population: 2,131
- Black Population: 28
- Hispanic Population: 88
- Asian Population: 294
- Hawaiian Population: 10
- Indian Population: 6
- Male Population: 1,074
- Female Population: 1,350
- Median Age: 65
- Median Age of Males: 65
- Median Age of Females: 66
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.1
- Elevation: 308 feet above sea level
- Area code: 213/310/323
- Average House Value: $917,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $94,107
- Businesses: 2,436
- Employees: 51,714
- Annual Payroll: $4,178,800,000
- Congressional District: 30
- Congressional District Land Area: 285.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Brad Sherman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90067
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 90067, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90067 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: