Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90035
90035 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. The population is primarily white, and mostly single. At $851,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $90,648/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 90035 earn an average of $56,454/year. Women earn only $37,430/year.
14,050 people in 90035 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 90035? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.1 minutes.
The median age here is 38. There are 13,326 men and 15,092 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 38.
To give you a sense of the community, 13,141 people (out of the 28,418 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 13,316 homes, and 1,121 businesses every day. 478 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
90035 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 143 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90035
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bedford Condo
- Bedford House Owners Assn.
- Beverly Angeles HOA
- Beverly Roxbury HOA
- Beverly View Condo Assn.
- Carthay Square Neighborhood Association (CSNA)
- Chateau De Vidor HOA
- Corning Court HOA
- Crestview Neighborhood Association
- Golf Club Condos HOA
- Gregory Terrace HOA, Inc.
- Hi Point Villas Owners Assn.
- Ledoux Park HOA
- Oasis Shenandoah Condo Assn., Inc.
- PICO Neighborhood Council
- Pacific Alcott HOA
- Pico La Cienga HOA
- Point View Ta
- Ranch Club Palm Estates HOA, Inc.
- Rexford Square HOA Inc.
- Roxbury Condos HOA
- Roxbury Park Towers Owners Assn.
- Roxbury Plaza Condo Assn., Inc.
- Roxbury Square HOA, Inc.
- Roxbury/Berverwil HOA
- Saturn Ridge Condos HOA, Inc.
- Sherbourne Court HOA, Inc.
- South Carthay Neighborhood Association
- South Robertson Neighborhoods Council
- The Carlyle HOA
- The Classic Mirage HOA, Inc.
- Villa Holt HOA, Inc.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Los Angeles, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90035: $851,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 28,418
- White Population: 22,832
- Black Population: 2,879
- Hispanic Population: 2,428
- Asian Population: 2,612
- Hawaiian Population: 95
- Indian Population: 261
- Male Population: 13,326
- Female Population: 15,092
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.1
- Elevation: 144 feet above sea level
- Area code: 213/310/323
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 13,183
- Drive alone: 10,700
- Carpool: 1,316
- Public transit: 551
- Ride bikes or walk: 478
- Average commute time: 24.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 393
- 5 - 9: 1,103
- 10 - 14: 1,860
- 15 - 19: 2,299
- 20 - 24: 2,191
- 25 - 29: 787
- 30 - 34: 2,244
- 35 - 39: 376
- 40 - 44: 529
- 45 - 59: 772
- 60 - 89: 405
- 90 plus: 224
- Average House Value: $851,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $70,273
- Businesses: 1,060
- Employees: 12,686
- Annual Payroll: $623,697,000
- Average Family Income: $90,648
- Median Family Income: $50,014
- Average Income for Men: $56,454
- Average Income for Women: $37,430
- Congressional District: 30, 33
- Congressional District Land Area: 285.0, 48.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Brad Sherman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90035
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 90035 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Canfield Avenue Elementary
- 9233 Airdrome St.
- Los Angeles, CA 90035
- (310) 552-2525
- Crescent Heights Boulevard Elementary
- 1661 South Crescent Heights
- Los Angeles, CA 90035
- (323) 931-2761
- Other Schools
- Los Angeles Center For Enriched Studies
- 5931 West 18th St.
- Los Angeles, CA 90035
- (323) 938-1620
Photos near Zip Code 90035, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90035 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: