Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90024
90024 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. The population is racially diverse, younger, and mostly single. At $1,000,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 24. There are 22,248 men and 25,204 women. The median age for men is 24 while for women the median age is 23.
90024 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Hiroshima, Japan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 364 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90024
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Amber Trail Community Association
- Ashton Avenue Condo Assn.
- Ashton House HOA
- Ashton Plaza HOA
- Ashton Square HOA, Inc.
- Ashton West TA
- Blair House HOA
- California Mobilehome Parkowners' Alliance, Inc.
- California Terraces Neighborhood HOA
- California Terraces Neighborhood Homeowners Association
- Carbon Beach Condos, Inc.
- Carmel Valley Neighborhood 10 North HOA
- Carmel Valley Neighborhood 10 North Homeowners Assn.
- Century Westwood Watch
- Church of the Open Door
- Club California Of Westwood HOA, Inc.
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Crown Towers HOA
- Darlington Heights HOA
- Eastborne Estates HOA
- Eastborne Manor HOA
- Eastborne Townhomes Condo HOA, Inc.
- Glen Terrace HOA, Inc.
- Glendon House Westwood HOA
- Glenridge Townhomes Owner'S Assn., Inc.
- Glenwood HOA
- Granville Avenue Assn.
- Hilgard Avenue Condo Owners Assn.
- Holland House Condo Owners' Assn.
- Holman Condos HOA
- Holmby-Westwood Property Owners Association
- Kelton Arms Condo Owner'S Assn., Inc.
- Kelton Place Condo Assn., Inc.
- Kinnard Village HOA
- Kinnard Villas HOA, Inc.
- Los Angeles Del Valle Courts Owners Assn.
- Los Arboles Community Association
- Malcolm Estates Owners Assn.
- Malcolm House HOA, Inc.
- Malcolm Park Townhomes Assn., Inc.
- Malcolm TA
- Marie Antoinette Condo Owners' Assn., Inc.
- Mariposa Valley HOA
- Massachusetts Avenue HOA
- Mirabella HOA, Inc.
- North Village Improvement Committee
- Ohio Chateau Owners Assn.
- Pardee Plaza Association
- Park Ashton HOA, Inc.
- Park Wilshire HOA
- Promontory Neighborhood Homeowners Association
- Regency Wilshire HOA
- Saf 1 Eastborne HOA, Inc.
- Selby Westwood Owners Assn.
- Somerset House On Malcolm Condo Owners' Assn.
- Strathmore Townhomes Condo Assn.
- The Ashton East TA
- The Colonial Regency HOA
- The Colony At Westwood Condo Assn.
- The Colony At Westwood HOA
- The Diplomat Condo Assn., Inc.
- The Granville HOA, Inc.
- The Longford Condo Assn.
- The Village Townhouses Owners Assn.
- The Wilshire Comstock Condo Assn., Inc.
- The Wilshire Condo Assn.
- The Wilshire-Westholme HOA, Inc.
- Tract 9130 Community Association
- Venus Condos HOA
- Veteran Park West Condo Assn.
- Villa Campana Condo Assn., Inc.
- Villa Mission Vista Neighbors
- Visitor Center Owners' Association, Inc.
- Wellesley Ash HOA
- Wellworth Regency Condo Assn.
- West Breeze HOA
- Westford Condo Assn.
- Westwood Glen HOA
- Westwood Homeowners Association
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Terrace HOA
- Wilshire Manning HOA, Inc.
- Wilshire Marquis HOA
- Wilshire Regent HOA
- Wilshire-Holmby HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90024: $1,000,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 47,452
- White Population: 31,595
- Black Population: 1,338
- Hispanic Population: 4,314
- Asian Population: 14,570
- Hawaiian Population: 231
- Indian Population: 273
- Male Population: 22,248
- Female Population: 25,204
- Median Age: 24
- Median Age of Males: 24
- Median Age of Females: 23
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.1
- Elevation: 364 feet above sea level
- Area code: 310/323/818
- Average House Value: $1,000,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $67,151
- Businesses: 1,960
- Employees: 24,508
- Annual Payroll: $1,951,436,000
- Congressional District: 30
- Congressional District Land Area: 285.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Brad Sherman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90024
Schools in 90024 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Fairburn Avenue Elementary
- 1403 Fairburn Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90024
- (310) 470-1344
- Warner Avenue Elementary
- 615 Holmby Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90024
- (310) 475-5893
- Middle Schools
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle
- 1650 Selby Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90024
- (310) 475-8417
Photos near Zip Code 90024, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90024 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: