Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
90064 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $896,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $121,274/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 90064 earn an average of $66,279/year. Women earn only $43,945/year.
12,666 people in 90064 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 90064? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 22.1 minutes.
The median age here is 40. There are 12,297 men and 13,106 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 41.
To give you a sense of the community, 12,469 people (out of the 25,403 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,623 homes, and 1,764 businesses every day. 318 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
90064 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 159 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90064
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Almayo Heights Owners Assn.
- Almayo Hills HOA, Inc.
- Atrium HOA
- Bentley Manor HOA, Inc.
- Bentley Manor II Owners Assn.
- Bentley Manor Owners Assn.
- Bentley Pines HOA
- Bentley West HOA
- California Country Club Homes Association
- Camphor Condos Owners Assn., Inc.
- Casa Marina Village HOA
- Centinela Ocean Park Condos HOA, Inc.
- Centinela Place HOA, Inc.
- Centinela Townhomes Owners Assn., Inc.
- Century Manor Condo Assn., Inc.
- Cheviot Hills HOA' Assn., Inc.
- Cheviot Hills Homeowners Assoc.
- Eastborne Plaza HOA
- El Porto West Townhouses Assn., Inc.
- Fifteen Zero Eight Twelfth Street Neighbors
- Kiowa Square HOA, Inc.
- La Paz Village Assn.
- Mar Vista Community Forum
- Meadow Creek Village Assn.
- Minority Community News Service
- Motor Avenue Improvement Association
- Mt. Washington Association
- National Boulevard HOA
- North Westdale Neighborhood Association
- Park Century East HOA
- Park Century West HOA
- Park Glen TA, Inc.
- Rancho Lencrest HOA
- Rancho-Glen East HOA
- Rancho-Glen HOA
- Reno Street Village Assn.
- Riverside Gardens HOA, Inc.
- Sixteen Forty-Three Twelfth Street HOA
- South Beverly Glen Neighborhood Association
- Trancas Property Owners' Assn.
- West Los Angeles Neighborhood Council
- West of Westwood Homeowners' Association
- Westbrook Townhouse Assn.
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westside Residents Association
- Westwood Gardens Civic Association
- Westwood South of Santa Monica Blvd.
- Westwood South of Santa Monica Blvd. Homeowners Assn.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Los Angeles, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90064: $896,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 25,403
- White Population: 18,840
- Black Population: 923
- Hispanic Population: 3,825
- Asian Population: 5,053
- Hawaiian Population: 104
- Indian Population: 229
- Male Population: 12,297
- Female Population: 13,106
- Median Age: 40
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 41
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.0
- Elevation: 159 feet above sea level
- Area code: 213/310/323/818
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 11,880
- Drive alone: 9,840
- Carpool: 993
- Public transit: 662
- Ride bikes or walk: 318
- Average commute time: 22.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 212
- 5 - 9: 1,069
- 10 - 14: 2,157
- 15 - 19: 2,482
- 20 - 24: 1,985
- 25 - 29: 523
- 30 - 34: 1,504
- 35 - 39: 384
- 40 - 44: 527
- 45 - 59: 643
- 60 - 89: 294
- 90 plus: 100
- Average House Value: $896,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $79,038
- Businesses: 2,224
- Employees: 30,018
- Annual Payroll: $1,748,193,000
- Average Family Income: $121,274
- Median Family Income: $59,923
- Average Income for Men: $66,279
- Average Income for Women: $43,945
- Congressional District: 33, 30, 36
- Congressional District Land Area: 48.0, 285.0, 74.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Henry A. Waxman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90064
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 90064 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Overland Avenue Elementary
- 10650 Ashby Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90064
- (310) 838-7308
- Richland Avenue Elementary
- 11562 Richland Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90064
- (310) 473-0467
Photos near Zip Code 90064, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90064 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: