Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90025
90025 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. At $689,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 35. There are 20,859 men and 21,288 women. The median age for men is 34 while for women the median age is 35.
90025 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 221 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90025
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Amherst Chateau HOA
- Amherst Villas Condo Assn., Inc.
- Amherst-Wilshire HOA
- Barrington Court Condos
- Barry Avenue Vistas HOA, Inc.
- Barry Court North HOA
- Barry Regency HOA
- Barry Townhouses HOA, Inc.
- Barry West HOA, Inc.
- Bead Society of Los Angeles
- Bellagio Court HOA
- Bentley Gardens Owners Assn.
- Bentley Palace HOA
- Bentley West Owners Assn.
- Beverly Glen Villas HOA, Inc.
- Bougainvillea Townhomes Assn., Inc.
- Brentwood Circle HOA
- Brentwood Circle Homeowners Association
- Brentwood Terrace Condo Assn., Inc.
- Brentwood White Palace Owners Assn.
- Brighton Manor HOA
- Brockton Chateau HOA
- Bundy Townhomes Owners Assn.
- Camden II Condo Assn., Inc.
- Carmel Terrace HOA Assn., Inc.
- Century City TA
- Chateau Glen HOA
- Chelsea Condos HOA
- Colby Luxury Condos HOA, Inc.
- Colby Terrace HOA
- Colonial House HOA, Inc.
- Corinth Avenue TA
- Deer Lake Highlands Mutual Water And Improvement A
- Glendon Regency Condo Assn.
- Glendon Regency HOA
- Glendon Terrace HOA
- Glendon Villas
- Green Court East HOA Inc.
- Green Court West HOA Inc.
- Greenfield Marquis HOA, Inc.
- Greenfield TA
- Greenpark TA
- Holmby View Owners Assn.
- Howard Hughes Center Property Owners Assn.
- Idaho Square HOA, Inc.
- Iowa Armacost HOA
- Iowa Development HOA
- Kelton Deville HOA
- Kelton Villas HOA
- La Grange Plaza HOA Assn. Inc.
- Malcolm Condos
- Manning Plaza HOA
- Michael Lane Villas Assn.
- Midvale Park Condo Assn.
- Midvale Townhouses Owners Assn.
- Milliken Industrial Park Owners Association
- Mississippi Townhomes, Inc.
- Missouri Avenue Condo Association, Inc.
- Montecito Condo HOA, Inc.
- Nebraska Manor TA
- Pandora Properties HOA
- Park Barry HOA
- Park Lane Villas Ca
- Parkview North HOA, Inc.
- Pelham Court Condos, Inc.
- Pelham Court HOA, Inc.
- Pelham Townhomes Owners Assn.
- Prosser Terrace Condo Assn., Inc.
- Purdue Pacific HOA
- Regency Chateau HOA
- Regency West Condos HOA
- Rochester/Amherst Townhouses Owners Assn.
- S & M Property HOA, Inc.
- Saltair Regency Condo Assn., Inc.
- Saltair Royale Owners Assn.
- Stoner Manor HOA
- Stoner Villa HOA, Inc.
- The 1910 Pelham Avenue HOA, Inc.
- The Arbor Owners Assn.
- The Camden West Owners Assn.
- The Claridge HOA, Inc.
- The Deauville Condos HOA
- The Granview HOA
- The Westvale HOA, Inc.
- The Westwoodian Owners Assn.
- Townhomes At Brentwood HOA
- Villa Missouri TA
- Vista De Madera HOA
- Walden Condos
- West Los Angeles Neighborhood Council
- Westgate Terrace Owners Assn.
- Westholme Executive TA
- Westpark TA
- Westside Neighborhood Council
- Westside Residents Association
- Westside Somerset HOA
- Westside Villa Owners Assn.
- Westwood Ambassador Owners Assn.
- Westwood Diplomat HOA, Inc.
- Westwood Homeowners Association
- Westwood Neighborhood Council
- Westwood Park TA
- Westwood Verdes HOA, Inc.
- Wilshire Barrington Owners Assn., Inc.
- Wilshire Borgata Owners Assn.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90025: $689,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 1632 Camden Ave APT 304, Los Angeles, CA
- 11625 Texas Ave APT 101, Los Angeles, CA
- 1840 Veteran Ave APT 105, Los Angeles, CA
- 1535 S Bentley Ave APT 105, Los Angeles, CA
- 1885 Veteran Ave APT 207, Los Angeles, CA
- 1430 Colby Ave UNIT 202, Los Angeles, CA
- 1658 Camden Ave APT 304, Los Angeles, CA
- 1433 Barry Ave APT 301, Los Angeles, CA
- Total Population: 42,147
- White Population: 29,324
- Black Population: 1,546
- Hispanic Population: 6,354
- Asian Population: 9,898
- Hawaiian Population: 189
- Indian Population: 450
- Male Population: 20,859
- Female Population: 21,288
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 34
- Median Age of Females: 35
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.0
- Elevation: 221 feet above sea level
- Area code: 213/310/323
- Average House Value: $689,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $71,947
- Businesses: 3,525
- Employees: 27,302
- Annual Payroll: $2,370,492,000
- Congressional District: 30, 36
- Congressional District Land Area: 285.0, 74.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Brad Sherman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90025
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 90025 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Brockton Avenue Elementary
- 1309 Armacost Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90025
- (310) 479-6090
- Nora Sterry Elementary
- 1730 Corinth Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90025
- (310) 473-2172
- Westwood Elementary
- 2050 Selby Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90025
- (310) 474-7788
Photos near Zip Code 90025, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90025 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: