- Federal Laws Do Apply to Homeowner Associations
This brief summary is intended to acquaint you with the major federal laws that affect homeowner associations. For authoritative information on these laws, you should consult your state...
- The 2008 Political Conventions
- It serves as an official introduction of a party’s nominee and demonstrates party unity
- Does Your Board Have the Correct Number of Directors?
- The importance of having the correct number of Directors on the board and ways to ensure compliance
- Dispute Resolution
- Challenges in resolving disputes between the Association and home owner
- Rules Enforcement Process
- Suggestions on policies and procedures for enforcing a Homeowner Association's Covenants and Deed Restrictions
More Association articles »
- EPA's Targeted Watershed Grants Program
We are also getting valuable information about how wetlands attenuate floods, and the ability of riparian buffers and wetland plants to absorb nutrients thus reducing runoff to streams and ultimately ...
- Affordable vacations: How to travel on the cheap
- Tips for how to save on everything from transportation to hotels to airfare
- South Carolina - The Palmetto State
- South Carolina was first formed in 1729 when the Carolina colony was divided in two to form North and South Carolina.
- Resume Writing Tips
- Get Noticed! Your resume will likely be one of many under consideration.
- The Environment and the U.S. Government
- Environmental concern is a fairly recent phenomena in American history
More Community articles »
- What is Panic Disorder?
Panic disorder is a real illness that can be successfully treated. It is characterized by sudden attacks of terror, usually accompanied by a pounding heart, sweatiness, weakness, faintness, or dizziness....
- What Is A Short Sale?
- In a short sale, the owner of a home and their mortgage lender agree to sell the home at a discounted price.
- Why Are My Floors Cold?
- Tips for figuring out why floors are cold
- For Sale By Owner: How To Sell Your Own Home
- Learn how to go through the “for sale by owner” process—it’s not as hard as you may think.
- Homeowners Insurance
- Tips on how to shop for homeowners insurance and save money-also avice on flood insurance
More Homeowner articles »
- Wyoming - The Equality State
Capital City: CheyenneNickname: Equality State / Cowboy StateMotto: Equal Rights.Statehood: July 10, 1890 (44th)Origin of State's Name: Based on an Algonquin Indian word meaning "large prairie...
- North Carolina - The Tar Heel State
- North Carolina joined the Union in 1789 and is the 12th of the original 13 states.
- Massachusetts - The Bay State
- The birthplace of many of the ideals of the American Revolution, Massachusetts attracted people who believed in self-government.
- Connecticut - The Constitution State
- Connecticut gets its name from an Algonquian word meaning "land on the long tidal river."
- Wisconsin - The Badger State
- Wisconsin is one of the top producers of milk, cheese, and butter in the country.
More Relocation articles »