- Your HOA Board Needs Directors and Officers Insurance!
If your homeowners association doesn’t carry Directors and Officers Liability insurance, it should.
If you serve on a homeowners association (HOA) board—or are considering it—then you need...
- Know Before You Go: What Travel Insurance Covers
- Find out what kind of coverage youll receive if you purchase travel insurance, and where to go for more information.
- Home Security Basics-A Short Guide
- Basics of Homeowner Security and Safety.
- Association Records: What's Available to the Members
- Help knowing which association records are to be public and which can be private
- Condo Association Websites Save Money
- A effective website can help a Condo Associaton save money and increase communication. Here is how to....
More Association articles »
- Florida Relocation and Moving Guide
This relocation guide will provide you with information and links that will help get you through the maze of relocating to Florida.
Called the "Sunshine State," Florida is known for its...
- Tennessee - The Volunteer State
- Before statehood, it was known as the Territory South of the River Ohio.
- Camelot - The Online Neighborhood Success Story
- Since its inception, CNA has improved quality of life in Camelot crime prevention, appearance of the neighborhood, zoning, etc.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size;
- How to be prepared for a flood and also what to do during and after a flood.
More Community articles »
- Interest Only Mortgage
Lower your monthly mortgage payments by paying only interest - at least for a little while.
What Is an Interest Only Mortgage?
There is really no such thing as an interest only mortgage. As with any loan,...
- First Time Home Buyer Programs - Minnesota
- The Minnesota Housing Finance Agency offers home loan assistance for low and moderate income borrowers.
- Homeowners Roles and Responsibilities
- Purchasing a new home is a very exciting time and one that requires an enormous amount of thought and consideration.
- The 2009 Mortgage Bailout
- The administration is launching what it calls the “Making Home Affordable” initiative.
- Obama Loan Modification Plan Explained
- Details of the loan modification plan that reduces your mortgage payments and allows you stay in your home.
More Homeowner articles »
- New Jersey - The Garden State
Capital City: TrentonNickname: Garden StateMotto: Liberty and ProsperityStatehood: December 18, 1787 (3rd)Origin of State's Name: Named for the Channel Island of Jersey in honor of Sir George Carteret,...
- Texas - The Lone Star State
- Texas is the second-largest state in the Union in area, after Alaska.
- New York Relocation Guide
- A guide to help you get through the process of relocating or moving to New York
- Arkansas - The Land of Opportunity
- Arkansas is the only state in which diamonds have been mined, although today the mine operates only as a tourist attraction.
- New York - The Empire State
- The state includes everything from skyscrapers in Manhattan to rivers, mountains, and lakes in upstate New York.
More Relocation articles »