- Who Does “Our” Attorney Represent?
An association's legal counsel represents the association, right? While it's true that an association's attorney represents the corporate entity, in practice it's not always that simple. Associations are...
- U.S. Senators of the 112th Congress
- Senators of the 112th Congress
- Federal Laws Do Apply to Homeowner Associations
- A summary of the Federal laws which apply to HOAs including Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Housing, and FCC regulations
- Management and Homeowner Communication
- How Homeowners and Management can communicate effectively about property issues
- Rules Enforcement Process
- Suggestions on policies and procedures for enforcing a Homeowner Association's Covenants and Deed Restrictions
More Association articles »
- What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and Rss feeds allow you to receive notification when new content is available on a web page or blog when you subscribe to that webpage or blog.
Why would I want to...
- West Virginia - The Mountain State
- With an average altitude of 1,500 feet above sea level, it's the highest of any state east of the Mississippi River.
- Prevent Carbon Monoxide Exposure
- Learn the causes and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and the simple steps you can take to protect yourself and your family
- Are You Ready for Tsunamis?
- Important facts about and ways to protect yourself from Tsunamis
- Camelot - The Online Neighborhood Success Story
- Since its inception, CNA has improved quality of life in Camelot crime prevention, appearance of the neighborhood, zoning, etc.
More Community articles »
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among American women, other than skin cancer. Mammograms are the best way to detect breast cancer.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense.
- Renegotiating Technology Services in a Recession
- Most technology companies are hemorrhaging customers.
- Ingested Magnets - Serious Intestinal Injuries
- Small magnets can kill children if two or more are swallowed.
- September is Baby Safety Month
- Most deaths are associated with cribs, baby baths/bath seats, and playpens.
More Homeowner articles »
- Colorado Relocation Guide
This relocation guide will provide you with information and links that will help get you through the maze of relocating to Colorado.
Called the "Centennial State," because it became the...
- New Jersey - The Garden State
- George Washington won a key Revolutionary War battle at Trenton when he crossed the Delaware River.
- Alaska - The Great Land
- Alaska is the largest state in area and is the largest peninsula in the Western Hemisphere.
- Montana - The Treasure State
- Montana is known as a tourist destination for those drawn to its many trout streams and wide open spaces.
- Illinois - The Land of Lincoln
- Illinois became the 21st state in 1818.
More Relocation articles »