Welcome to SAN DIEGO, CA 92122
92122 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in San Diego, California. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. At $586,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $86,781/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 92122 earn an average of $49,641/year. Women earn only $31,083/year.
19,333 people in 92122 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 92122? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 18.6 minutes.
The median age here is 31. There are 21,619 men and 22,109 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 31.
To give you a sense of the community, 11,498 people (out of the 43,728 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 21,042 homes, and 768 businesses every day. 643 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
92122 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Fukuoka, Japan!) and -117 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 363 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 92122
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Balboa Gardens Neighbors
- Building A Better Vista
- Casa Del Rey Mar Neighbors
- Casa Suzette Neighbors
- Crystal Cove Neighbors
- Dieguenos Neighbors
- Fiesta Manor Neighbors
- Gardenia Gardens Neighbors
- Gardens Villas Neighbors
- KCW Villas Neighbors
- La Cachette Neighbors
- La Villa Neighbors
- Madrid La Jolla Colony
- Mid-City Chamber of Commerce Neighbors
- Pacific Regent La Jolla Residential Condominium Neighbors
- Pinnacle Abbott Neighbors
- Ponderosa Country Neighbors
- Rancho Glens Estates Neighbors
- Regency Villas Neighbors
- Sante Fe Sur Neighbors
- Scripps Ranch Terrace Condominium Neighbors
- The Villas At Eastlake Shores Neighbors
- Top O'topanga Neighbors
- Towne Centre Mobilehome Neighbors
- Triad Corporate Condominium Neighbors
- Twin Oaks Valley Neighbors
- University Community Planning Group
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in San Diego, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in San Diego, CA
Average Home Value in 92122: $586,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 43,728
- White Population: 27,641
- Black Population: 932
- Hispanic Population: 4,082
- Asian Population: 14,894
- Hawaiian Population: 185
- Indian Population: 278
- Male Population: 21,619
- Female Population: 22,109
- Median Age: 31
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 31
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos CA
- County: San Diego
- City: San Diego
- Longitude: -117.2
- Latitude: 32.9
- Elevation: 363 feet above sea level
- Area code: 619/760/858
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 18,429
- Drive alone: 15,658
- Carpool: 1,422
- Public transit: 563
- Ride bikes or walk: 643
- Average commute time: 18.6 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 288
- 5 - 9: 1,896
- 10 - 14: 3,993
- 15 - 19: 4,632
- 20 - 24: 3,838
- 25 - 29: 1,169
- 30 - 34: 1,531
- 35 - 39: 181
- 40 - 44: 223
- 45 - 59: 238
- 60 - 89: 243
- 90 plus: 197
- Average House Value: $586,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $72,671
- Businesses: 1,136
- Employees: 16,445
- Annual Payroll: $974,895,000
- Average Family Income: $86,781
- Median Family Income: $52,039
- Average Income for Men: $49,641
- Average Income for Women: $31,083
- Congressional District: 50, 53
- Congressional District Land Area: 300.0, 94.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Duncan Hunter (R)
- County FIPS Code: 073
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 92122
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 92122 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Curie Elementary
- 4080 Governor Dr.
- San Diego, CA 92122
- (858) 453-4184
- Doyle Elementary
- 3950 Berino Ct.
- San Diego, CA 92122
- (858) 455-6230
- Spreckels Elementary
- 6033 Stadium St.
- San Diego, CA 92122
- (858) 453-5377
Photos near Zip Code 92122, San Diego, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 92122 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: