Welcome to SAN DIEGO, CA 92121
92121 is an affluent (median household income: $70,750) upscale suburban zip code in San Diego, California. The population is racially diverse, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $585,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $102,922/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 92121 earn an average of $56,430/year. Women earn only $30,360/year.
2,949 people in 92121 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 92121? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.2 minutes.
The median age here is 30. There are 2,182 men and 1,997 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 31.
To give you a sense of the community, 598 people (out of the 4,179 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 1,691 homes, and 3,199 businesses every day. 177 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
92121 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Damascus, Syria!) and -117 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 285 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 92121
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Alcala De Rancho Santa Fe Neighbors
- Aldea At Aviara Neighbors
- Alga Hills Neighbors
- Allred Collins Corporate Center Neighbors
- Anchor Down Neighbors
- Arborlake Neighbors
- Bay Crest Condominium Neighbors
- Bay Villa Neighbors
- Beacon Hill Vistas Neighbors
- Belsera Neighbors
- Bernardo Town Center Neighbors
- California Villas At Vista Neighbors
- Canyon Colony of Mira Mesa Neighbors
- Carmel Valley Village I Neighbors
- Century City Estates Neighbors
- Chula Vista-Palo Del Amo Neighbors
- Colinas De Oro Neighbors
- Colony La Paz Condominium Neighbors
- Crescent Heights Condominium Neighbors
- Emerald Lake Village Neighbors
- Fairway Villas At Eastlake Green Neighbors
- Fieldstone Gallery Neighbors
- Flinn Springs Neighbors
- Glenview Mobile Lodge Neighbors
- Hillview Townhomes Neighbors
- Holiday Rancho Neighbors
- Horizons at San Jacinto Neighbors
- Ivey Glenn Neighbors
- La Jolla Pines Technology Centre Neighbors
- La Terraza Neighbors
- Las Brisas Condominium Neighbors
- Lomas De Oro Neighbors
- MPIP Neighbors
- MVH Property Owners Neighbors
- Maderia Heights Neighbors
- McKellar Corporate Center Neighbors
- Mesa Heights Neighbors
- Mesa View Neighbors No. 2
- Mira La Paz Neighbors
- Monte Mira Neighbors
- Monteloma Neighbors
- Montemar Neighbors
- Montierra Community Neighbors
- North Avenue #1 Neighbors
- North Rios Neighbors
- Oceanside Homebuilders Neighbors
- Old Town Community Planning Committee
- Pacific Gateway Neighbors
- Pacific Shores At Randcho San Clemente Neighbors
- Palmilla Del Oro Neighbors
- Richmond Pointe Community Neighbors
- San Diegueno Hills Neighbors
- Scripps Ranch Villages Master Neighbors
- Sea Crest and Sea Crest Apartments
- Seacrest Apartments
- Seashore Neighbors
- Seaside Cardiff Neighbors
- Sierra Centre Neighbors
- Summit at Highland Light
- Sunset Shores Association
- The Crest
- The Village I Neighbors
- Tiempo Square Two Community Association
- Tierra Del Sol At Bernardo Heights Neighbors
- Tierrasanta Norte Patio Neighbors
- Tierrasanta Racquet Club Neighbors
- Villa Trinidad Neighbors
- Westwood Valley Neighbors
- Whipering Palms Villas II Neighbors
- Wimbledon Racquet Club Neighbors
- Winter Court Neighbors
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in San Diego, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in San Diego, CA
Average Home Value in 92121: $585,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 4,179
- White Population: 2,535
- Black Population: 86
- Hispanic Population: 399
- Asian Population: 1,574
- Hawaiian Population: 18
- Indian Population: 18
- Male Population: 2,182
- Female Population: 1,997
- Median Age: 30
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 31
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos CA
- County: San Diego
- City: San Diego
- Longitude: -117.2
- Latitude: 32.9
- Elevation: 285 feet above sea level
- Area code: 619/858
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 2,789
- Drive alone: 2,356
- Carpool: 180
- Public transit: 57
- Ride bikes or walk: 177
- Average commute time: 20.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 50
- 5 - 9: 313
- 10 - 14: 552
- 15 - 19: 762
- 20 - 24: 435
- 25 - 29: 164
- 30 - 34: 276
- 35 - 39: 58
- 40 - 44: 13
- 45 - 59: 45
- 60 - 89: 59
- 90 plus: 62
- Average House Value: $585,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $102,391
- Businesses: 2,797
- Employees: 98,088
- Annual Payroll: $9,588,569,000
- Average Family Income: $102,922
- Median Family Income: $70,750
- Average Income for Men: $56,430
- Average Income for Women: $30,360
- Congressional District: 50, 53
- Congressional District Land Area: 300.0, 94.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Duncan Hunter (R)
- County FIPS Code: 073
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 92121
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 92121, San Diego, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 92121 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: