Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90048
90048 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. The population is primarily white, and mostly single. At $945,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 39. There are 10,132 men and 11,265 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 39.
90048 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Hiroshima, Japan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 171 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90048
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Arnaz Crown Condos HOA
- Arnaz Plaza Condo Assn., Inc.
- Beverly Regent Owners Assn.
- Beverly Wilshire
- Beverly Wilshire Homes Association
- Beverly-Wilshire Homes Assn.
- Burton - Almont Owners Assn.
- Burton Terrace Owners Assn., Inc.
- Burton Way Homeowners Association
- Carthay Circle Neighborhood Association
- Colby Square HOA, Inc.
- Croft Plaza HOA, Inc.
- De Stijl Colony Owners' Assn.
- Granada Square HOA, Inc.
- Hamel HOA
- Hayworth Homeowners Association
- Le Faubourg HOA, Inc.
- Mid City West Community Council
- Rosewood West Hollywood HOA, Inc.
- Somerset HOA
- Sweetzer Villas Owners Assn.
- The Somerset Condo Assn.
- West Hollywood Resident Assoc
- Wetherly Sunrise Condos HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90048: $945,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 21,397
- White Population: 18,697
- Black Population: 833
- Hispanic Population: 1,579
- Asian Population: 2,035
- Hawaiian Population: 64
- Indian Population: 144
- Male Population: 10,132
- Female Population: 11,265
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.1
- Elevation: 171 feet above sea level
- Area code: 213/310/323
- Average House Value: $945,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $77,855
- Businesses: 2,198
- Employees: 32,794
- Annual Payroll: $2,063,264,000
- Congressional District: 30, 33
- Congressional District Land Area: 285.0, 48.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Brad Sherman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90048
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 90048 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Carthay Center Elementary
- 6351 West Olympic Blvd.
- Los Angeles, CA 90048
- (323) 935-8173
- Rosewood Avenue Elementary
- 503 North Croft Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90048
- (323) 651-0166
Photos near Zip Code 90048, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90048 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: