Welcome to CHICAGO, IL 60654
60654 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Chicago, Illinois. Median household income here ($0) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $417,600 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Chicago-Naperville-Joliet metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 33. There are 7,758 men and 7,117 women. The median age for men is 34 while for women the median age is 32.
60654 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 42 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Rome, Italy!) and -88 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 582 feet above sea level.
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Chicago, IL
Average Home Value in 60654: $417,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 14,875
- White Population: 11,773
- Black Population: 1,165
- Hispanic Population: 865
- Asian Population: 1,847
- Hawaiian Population: 23
- Indian Population: 72
- Male Population: 7,758
- Female Population: 7,117
- Median Age: 33
- Median Age of Males: 34
- Median Age of Females: 32
- Region: Midwest
- Division: East North Central
- State: Illinois
- CSA Name: Chicago-Naperville-Michigan City, IL-IN-WI
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Chicago-Naperville-Joliet IL-IN-WI
- County: Cook
- City: Chicago
- Longitude: -87.6
- Latitude: 41.9
- Elevation: 583 feet above sea level
- Area code: 312/708/773/815
- Average House Value: $417,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $89,193
- Businesses: 1,081
- Employees: 25,528
- Annual Payroll: $2,151,220,000
- Congressional District: 07
- Congressional District Land Area: 56.0
- Sr Senator: Mark Kirk (R)
- Jr Senator: Richard J. Durbin (D)
- US House Representative: Danny K. Davis (D)
- County FIPS Code: 031
- State FIPS Code: 17
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 60654
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 60654, Chicago, IL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 60654 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: