Welcome to LOUISVILLE, KY 40245
40245 is an affluent (median household income: $80,634) upscale suburban zip code in Louisville, Kentucky. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $301,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Louisville/Jefferson County metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $111,403/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 40245 earn an average of $77,833/year. Women earn only $31,003/year.
8,474 people in 40245 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 40245? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.7 minutes.
The median age here is 38. There are 14,307 men and 15,802 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 38.
To give you a sense of the community, 5,579 people (out of the 30,109 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,704 homes, and 235 businesses every day. 65 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
40245 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 38 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Palermo, Italy!) and -85 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 743 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 40245
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- AAUW Kentucky
- Ashmoor Woods Homeowners Association
- City of Coldstream
- City of Worthington Hills
- Copperfield HOA
- East End Democratic Club
- Eastern Area Community Ministries
- Forest Springs North
- Hills of Beckley Station - HOA
- Lake Forest Community Association
- Louisville Metro Dollars for Scholars
- Oakhurst HOA
- Pinnacle Gardens
- River City HOA
- Rotaract Club of Greater Louisville
- The Summit at Polo Fields
- Willow Cove
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Louisville, KY
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Louisville, KY
Average Home Value in 40245: $301,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 11911 Heathsville Ct, Worthington Hills, KY
- 4508 Cherry Forest Cir, Louisville, KY
- 4302 Juniper Forest Pl, Louisville, KY
- 4508 Cherry Forest Cir, Louisville, KY
- 4726 Oak Pointe Dr, Louisville, KY
- 4312 Arwine Ct, Worthington Hills, KY
- 4825 Oak Pointe Dr, Louisville, KY
- 4541 Oak Pointe Dr, Louisville, KY
- Total Population: 30,109
- White Population: 25,434
- Black Population: 3,070
- Hispanic Population: 803
- Asian Population: 1,746
- Hawaiian Population: 39
- Indian Population: 138
- Male Population: 14,307
- Female Population: 15,802
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Kentucky
- CSA Name: Louisville/Jefferson County--Elizabethtown--Scottsburg, KY-IN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Louisville/Jefferson County KY-IN
- County: Jefferson
- City: Louisville
- Longitude: -85.5
- Latitude: 38.3
- Elevation: 743 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 502
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 8,133
- Drive alone: 7,249
- Carpool: 699
- Public transit: 42
- Ride bikes or walk: 65
- Average commute time: 24.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 113
- 5 - 9: 623
- 10 - 14: 873
- 15 - 19: 1,088
- 20 - 24: 1,870
- 25 - 29: 954
- 30 - 34: 1,606
- 35 - 39: 251
- 40 - 44: 179
- 45 - 59: 292
- 60 - 89: 153
- 90 plus: 131
- Average House Value: $301,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $94,340
- Businesses: 476
- Employees: 4,595
- Annual Payroll: $174,395,000
- Average Family Income: $111,403
- Median Family Income: $80,634
- Average Income for Men: $77,833
- Average Income for Women: $31,003
- Congressional District: 02, 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 7567.0, 366.0
- Sr Senator: Rand Paul (R)
- Jr Senator: Mitch McConnell (R)
- US House Representative: Brett Guthrie (R)
- County FIPS Code: 111
- State FIPS Code: 21
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 40245
Photos near Zip Code 40245, Louisville, KY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 40245 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://kspsor.state.ky.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: