Welcome to LOUISVILLE, KY 40207
40207 is a suburban zip code in Louisville, Kentucky. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $239,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Louisville/Jefferson County metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $103,004/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 40207 earn an average of $61,539/year. Women earn only $30,925/year.
15,590 people in 40207 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 40207? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 19.7 minutes.
The median age here is 42. There are 14,060 men and 15,685 women. The median age for men is 40 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 15,776 people (out of the 29,745 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 14,685 homes, and 1,638 businesses every day. 181 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
40207 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 38 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Ashgabat, Turkmenistan!) and -86 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 569 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 40207
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- American Legion Auxiliary Zachary Taylor Post # 180
- Brownsboro Area Business Association
- Brownsboro Village
- Calvin Academy of Music
- City of Druid Hills
- City of Norbourne Estates
- City of Richlawn
- City of Woodlawn Park
- J. O. Blanton House Tenants Assoc. Inc.
- Louisville Metro Neighborhood Alliance
- Maryhill Estates
- Olmsted Parks Conservancy
- Riviera Community Association
- Safe Harbor
- Seneca Hills Protective Association
- SeniorCare Experts
- Shenandoah Condominium Units, Inc.
- St. Matthews Area Business Association
- St. Matthews Area Ministries
- Stonehenge Condo Association
- United Crescent Hill Ministries
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Louisville, KY
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Louisville, KY
Average Home Value in 40207: $239,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 29,745
- White Population: 27,655
- Black Population: 1,219
- Hispanic Population: 774
- Asian Population: 867
- Hawaiian Population: 21
- Indian Population: 142
- Male Population: 14,060
- Female Population: 15,685
- Median Age: 42
- Median Age of Males: 40
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Kentucky
- CSA Name: Louisville/Jefferson County--Elizabethtown--Scottsburg, KY-IN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Louisville/Jefferson County KY-IN
- County: Jefferson
- City: Louisville
- Longitude: -85.7
- Latitude: 38.3
- Elevation: 569 feet above sea level
- Area code: 502
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 14,965
- Drive alone: 13,482
- Carpool: 978
- Public transit: 203
- Ride bikes or walk: 181
- Average commute time: 19.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 392
- 5 - 9: 1,461
- 10 - 14: 2,499
- 15 - 19: 3,941
- 20 - 24: 3,532
- 25 - 29: 998
- 30 - 34: 1,116
- 35 - 39: 123
- 40 - 44: 140
- 45 - 59: 263
- 60 - 89: 267
- 90 plus: 233
- Average House Value: $239,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $64,130
- Businesses: 1,580
- Employees: 25,448
- Annual Payroll: $970,483,000
- Average Family Income: $103,004
- Median Family Income: $54,050
- Average Income for Men: $61,539
- Average Income for Women: $30,925
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 366.0
- Sr Senator: Rand Paul (R)
- Jr Senator: Mitch McConnell (R)
- US House Representative: John A. Yarmuth (D)
- County FIPS Code: 111
- State FIPS Code: 21
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 40207
Schools in 40207 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Chenoweth Elementary School
- 3622 Brownsboro Rd
- Louisville, KY 40207
- (502) 485-8227
- Dunn Elementary School
- 2010 Rudy Lane
- Louisville, KY 40207
- (502) 485-8240
- Saint Matthews Elementary School
- 601 Browns Lane
- Louisville, KY 40207
- (502) 485-8321
Photos near Zip Code 40207, Louisville, KY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 40207 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://kspsor.state.ky.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: