Welcome to BOCA RATON, FL 33432
33432 is an upscale urban zip code in Boca Raton, Florida. The population is primarily white, older, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $502,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $119,868/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 33432 earn an average of $69,411/year. Women earn only $26,929/year.
7,968 people in 33432 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 33432? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.5 minutes.
The median age here is 49. There are 9,265 men and 9,450 women. The median age for men is 48 while for women the median age is 51.
To give you a sense of the community, 8,427 people (out of the 18,715 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,145 homes, and 1,707 businesses every day. 245 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
33432 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 26 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Cape Bojador, Western Sahara!) and -80 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 13 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 33432
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Boca Raton, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Boca Raton, FL
Average Home Value in 33432: $502,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 18 Royal Palm Way # 107, Boca Raton, FL
- 212 W Key Palm Rd, Boca Raton, FL
- 358 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL
- 1388 Sabal Palm Dr, Boca Raton, FL
- 1180 S Ocean Blvd APT 3F, Boca Raton, FL
- 20796 Boca Ridge Dr N, Boca Raton, FL
- 255 Canterbury Cir, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 252 Canterbury Dr W, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Total Population: 18,715
- White Population: 16,437
- Black Population: 1,422
- Hispanic Population: 2,295
- Asian Population: 443
- Hawaiian Population: 15
- Indian Population: 96
- Male Population: 9,265
- Female Population: 9,450
- Median Age: 49
- Median Age of Males: 48
- Median Age of Females: 51
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach FL
- County: Palm Beach
- City: Boca Raton
- Longitude: -80.1
- Latitude: 26.3
- Elevation: 14 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 561
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 7,525
- Drive alone: 6,391
- Carpool: 676
- Public transit: 143
- Ride bikes or walk: 245
- Average commute time: 21.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 284
- 5 - 9: 1,091
- 10 - 14: 1,285
- 15 - 19: 1,355
- 20 - 24: 1,162
- 25 - 29: 308
- 30 - 34: 808
- 35 - 39: 206
- 40 - 44: 287
- 45 - 59: 381
- 60 - 89: 270
- 90 plus: 88
- Average House Value: $502,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $59,952
- Businesses: 1,711
- Employees: 13,519
- Annual Payroll: $672,558,000
- Average Family Income: $119,868
- Median Family Income: $48,920
- Average Income for Men: $69,411
- Average Income for Women: $26,929
- Congressional District: 22
- Congressional District Land Area: 267.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Lois Frankel (D)
- County FIPS Code: 099
- State FIPS Code: 12
Schools in 33432 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Boca Raton Elementary School
- 103 Sw 1st Ave
- Boca Raton, FL 33432
- (561) 338-1454
- High Schools
- Gulf Stream Goodwill Career Academy
- 269 Ne 14th St
- Boca Raton, FL 33432
- (561) 620-6205
Photos near Zip Code 33432, Boca Raton, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 33432 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: