|Change from last month:||-$878|
|Home Valuation Range:||$194,921 - $215,439|
|Finished area:||1,758 sq ft|
|Lot size:||81,457 sq ft|
Map of 261 Woodland Trce S
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|5756 Lindsay Cv||$138,839|
|6440 Arbor Lake Dr E||$145,185|
|2955 Geoffrey Dr||$185,148|
|808 Trafalgar Dr||$160,162|
|4885 Dustin Place Dr||$274,280|
|3075 Amanda Belle||$187,922|
|916 Keebler Cv||$153,410|
|2927 Geoffrey Dr||$181,051|
|1467 Shetland Cv||$182,398|
|889 Lakemont Dr||$159,809|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- FHA Home for Sale - How to Buy a HUD Home
- Almost anyone can buy a FHA foreclosed home, offered by HUD, and usually get a good bargain. What Is a HUD Home? Let's say someone has bought a residential home with a Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
- FHA Mortgage Insurance
- Buying a home with an FHA Loan? Putting less than twenty percent down? You will very likely be required to purchase FHA mortgage insurance. What Is FHA Mortgage Insurance and Who Needs It? Mortgage insurance ...
- Do You Need an Attorney if You Are Buying or Selling a Home?
- Paying an attorney for a couple of visits before all of the paperwork is signed may be worth the expense. Before You Sign, Call an Attorney Buying or selling a home has become a streamlined process where...
- Why Is My Basement Damp?
- Why Is My Basement Damp? The source of your problem could be a water leak or high humidity. Both can lead to mold, mildew, or other biological growth. Depending on the severity, conditions can lead...