Welcome to VALLEY VILLAGE, CA 91607
91607 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Valley Village, California. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $619,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $71,983/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 91607 earn an average of $42,436/year. Women earn only $31,040/year.
14,286 people in 91607 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 91607? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 29.4 minutes.
The median age here is 38. There are 13,635 men and 14,292 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 11,869 people (out of the 27,927 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 13,584 homes, and 570 businesses every day. 281 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
91607 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kabul, Afghanistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 651 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 91607
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Ben And Kling HOA
- Ben and Kling Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Burbank Square Condos HOA, Inc.
- Chandler Galleria HOA
- Christopher Street West Assn., Inc.
- Claridge-Vantage Townhomes, Inc.
- Corteen TA
- Creekside At Mammoth Owners Assn.
- Hermitage Street Condo Assn.
- Kling Street Condo Assn., Inc.
- La Belle Chateau HOA
- Magnolia Manor Condo HOA
- Marvilla HOA
- Presidential Terrace Homeowners Corp.
- Rhodes Avenue Owners Assn., Inc.
- Tahquitz Shadows Property Owners' Assn.
- Valley Glen Neighborhood
- Valley Village Residents Association
- Valley Village Tenants Association
- Vantage Town Villas Condo Assn., Inc.
- Villa Corteen Condo Assn., Inc.
- Weddington Court Townhomes Owners Assn., Inc.
- Weddington Estates HOA
- Whitsett 4308 Townhomes, Inc.
- Whitsett Square Condos HOA, Inc.
- Wilkinson TA
- Wilkinson Townhomes Assn.
- Wilshire Manor Chandler Condo Owners' Assn., Inc.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Valley Village, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Valley Village, CA
Average Home Value in 91607: $619,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 5408 Morella Ave, North Hollywood, CA
- 11939 Weddington St UNIT 101, Valley Village, CA
- 11885 Tiara St, Valley Village, CA
- 12321 Riverside Dr APT 201, North Hollywood, CA
- 5665 Rhodes Ave, North Hollywood, CA
- 5129 Goodland Ave, North Hollywood, CA
- 12355 Chandler Blvd # 106, VALLEY VILLAGE, CA
- 12201 Califa St, N Hollywood, CA
- Total Population: 27,927
- White Population: 22,232
- Black Population: 1,830
- Hispanic Population: 5,463
- Asian Population: 2,128
- Hawaiian Population: 96
- Indian Population: 355
- Male Population: 13,635
- Female Population: 14,292
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Valley Village
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.2
- Elevation: 651 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 818
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 13,460
- Drive alone: 10,802
- Carpool: 1,523
- Public transit: 713
- Ride bikes or walk: 281
- Average commute time: 29.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 295
- 5 - 9: 948
- 10 - 14: 1,369
- 15 - 19: 1,857
- 20 - 24: 1,971
- 25 - 29: 868
- 30 - 34: 2,168
- 35 - 39: 421
- 40 - 44: 717
- 45 - 59: 1,550
- 60 - 89: 867
- 90 plus: 429
- Average House Value: $619,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $59,947
- Businesses: 654
- Employees: 5,061
- Annual Payroll: $183,358,000
- Average Family Income: $71,983
- Median Family Income: $40,565
- Average Income for Men: $42,436
- Average Income for Women: $31,040
- Congressional District: 28
- Congressional District Land Area: 77.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Adam B. Schiff (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 91607
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 91607 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Burbank Boulevard Elementary
- 12215 Albers St.
- North Hollywood, CA 91607
- (818) 763-6497
- Colfax Avenue Elementary
- 11724 Addison St.
- North Hollywood, CA 91607
- (818) 761-5115
Photos near Zip Code 91607, Valley Village, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 91607 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: