Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90021
90021 is an upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. Median household income here ($13,053) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is racially diverse, older, and mostly single. At $489,100 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 44. There are 2,790 men and 1,161 women. The median age for men is 46 while for women the median age is 38.
90021 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kabul, Afghanistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 242 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90021
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90021: $489,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 1855 Industrial St APT 705, Los Angeles, CA
- 4275 Via Arbolada UNIT 305, Los Angeles, CA
- 1122 N Kenter Ave, Los Angeles, CA
- 815 N Tigertail Rd, Los Angeles, CA
- 1460 N Mansfield Ave APT 313, Los Angeles, CA
- 11550 Nebraska Ave APT 101, Los Angeles, CA
- 3300 S Sepulveda Blvd APT G7, Los Angeles, CA
- 3231 Club Dr, Los Angeles, CA
- Total Population: 3,951
- White Population: 1,735
- Black Population: 1,279
- Hispanic Population: 1,631
- Asian Population: 193
- Hawaiian Population: 13
- Indian Population: 78
- Male Population: 2,790
- Female Population: 1,161
- Median Age: 44
- Median Age of Males: 46
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.2
- Latitude: 34.0
- Elevation: 243 feet above sea level
- Area code: 213/323
- Average House Value: $489,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $13,576
- Businesses: 1,939
- Employees: 27,400
- Annual Payroll: $1,101,069,000
- Congressional District: 31, 34
- Congressional District Land Area: 39.0, 58.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Gary G. Miller (R)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90021
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 90021 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Ninth Street Elementary
- 820 Towne Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90021
- (213) 622-0669
- High Schools
- Central Continuation
- 716 East 14th St.
- Los Angeles, CA 90021
- (213) 745-1901
Photos near Zip Code 90021, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90021 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: