Welcome to SEDONA, AZ 86336
86336 is a sparsely populated, upscale rural zip code in Sedona, Arizona. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $464,900 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Prescott metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $74,349/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 86336 earn an average of $39,732/year. Women earn only $22,906/year.
5,364 people in 86336 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 86336? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 15.1 minutes.
The median age here is 57. There are 5,289 men and 6,031 women. The median age for men is 56 while for women the median age is 57.
To give you a sense of the community, 4,774 people (out of the 11,320 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 5,955 homes, and 820 businesses every day. 331 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
86336 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kirkuk, Iraq!) and -112 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 4,508 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 86336
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Sedona, AZ
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Sedona, AZ
Average Home Value in 86336: $464,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 11,320
- White Population: 10,413
- Black Population: 90
- Hispanic Population: 1,509
- Asian Population: 262
- Hawaiian Population: 27
- Indian Population: 134
- Male Population: 5,289
- Female Population: 6,031
- Median Age: 57
- Median Age of Males: 56
- Median Age of Females: 57
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Arizona
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Prescott AZ
- County: Yavapai
- City: Sedona
- Longitude: -111.8
- Latitude: 34.8
- Elevation: 4,508 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 928
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 4,609
- Drive alone: 3,722
- Carpool: 492
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 331
- Average commute time: 15.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 446
- 5 - 9: 1,453
- 10 - 14: 1,141
- 15 - 19: 571
- 20 - 24: 356
- 25 - 29: 64
- 30 - 34: 280
- 35 - 39: 33
- 40 - 44: 32
- 45 - 59: 114
- 60 - 89: 38
- 90 plus: 81
- Average House Value: $464,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $50,285
- Businesses: 710
- Employees: 5,457
- Annual Payroll: $149,183,000
- Average Family Income: $74,349
- Median Family Income: $41,966
- Average Income for Men: $39,732
- Average Income for Women: $22,906
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 58608.0
- Sr Senator: John McCain (R)
- Jr Senator: Jeff Flake (R)
- US House Representative: Ann Kirkpatrick (D)
- County FIPS Code: 025
- State FIPS Code: 04
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 86336
Schools in 86336 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Sedona Charter School
- 165 Kachina Drive
- Sedona, AZ 86336
- (928) 204-6464
- Sedona Integrated Preschool
- 221 Brewer Road
- Sedona, AZ 86336
- (928) 204-6821
- West Sedona Elementary School
- 570 Posse Ground Rd
- Sedona, AZ 86336
- (928) 204-6600
Photos near Zip Code 86336, Sedona, AZ
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 86336 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.azsexoffender.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: