Welcome to WILLIAMS, AZ 86046
86046 is a sparsely populated, suburban zip code in Williams, Arizona. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. Looking for higher-end houses? Real estate prices here ($174,900) are significantly above average for the Flagstaff metro area.
The median age here is 45. There are 3,105 men and 2,985 women. The median age for men is 44 while for women the median age is 45.
86046 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Nagoya, Japan!) and -112 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 7,323 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 86046
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Arizona Pigeon Club
- Chino Valley Farmers Market
- Cornville Farmers Market
- Cottonwood Farmers Market and Jamboree
- Cottonwood Meadows HOA (NL)
- Downtown Prescott
- Pine Knoll Village Community Association
- Potato Patch Cabinowner's Association
- Prescott Arizona Elks Lodge #330
- Prescott Farmers Market
Real Estate & Home Values in Williams, AZ
Average Home Value in 86046: $174,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 6,090
- White Population: 4,988
- Black Population: 101
- Hispanic Population: 1,605
- Asian Population: 71
- Hawaiian Population: 11
- Indian Population: 300
- Male Population: 3,105
- Female Population: 2,985
- Median Age: 45
- Median Age of Males: 44
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Arizona
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Flagstaff AZ
- County: Coconino
- City: Williams
- Longitude: -112.2
- Latitude: 35.3
- Elevation: 7,324 feet above sea level
- Area code: 928
- Average House Value: $174,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $43,750
- Businesses: 147
- Employees: 1,379
- Annual Payroll: $32,211,000
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 58608.0
- Sr Senator: John McCain (R)
- Jr Senator: Jeff Flake (R)
- US House Representative: Ann Kirkpatrick (D)
- County FIPS Code: 005
- State FIPS Code: 04
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 86046
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 86046 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Williams Elementary/Middle School
- 601 N. 7th St
- Williams, AZ 86046
- (928) 635-4428
- High Schools
- Caviat Williams High School
- 515 S. 9th St.
- Williams, AZ 86046
- (928) 635-4473
Photos near Zip Code 86046, Williams, AZ
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 86046 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.azsexoffender.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: