Welcome to MESA, AZ 85215
85215 is a sparsely populated, rural zip code in Mesa, Arizona. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $219,600 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $72,086/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 85215 earn an average of $48,933/year. Women earn only $27,080/year.
6,517 people in 85215 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 85215? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 29.9 minutes.
The median age here is 52. There are 7,613 men and 8,350 women. The median age for men is 51 while for women the median age is 54.
To give you a sense of the community, 7,616 people (out of the 15,963 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 8,496 homes, and 595 businesses every day. 164 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
85215 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Mexicali, Mexico!) and -112 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,448 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 85215
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Apache Wells
- Building A Healthier Mesa
- Camelot Country Club Estates
- Camelot Property Owner's Association
- El Camino Dulce Neighborhood Watch
- Loma Villa HOA
- Mountain View HOA
- Parklinks at Alta Mesa
- Rancho del Lago
- Riverdale Seapines
- Saddleback I - Red Mountain Ranch
- Shadow Canyon
- Skyway Village
- Spyglass Estates
- The Wells
- Villa Royale III
- Wells HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Mesa, AZ
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Mesa, AZ
Average Home Value in 85215: $219,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 15,963
- White Population: 14,995
- Black Population: 304
- Hispanic Population: 1,337
- Asian Population: 351
- Hawaiian Population: 37
- Indian Population: 238
- Male Population: 7,613
- Female Population: 8,350
- Median Age: 52
- Median Age of Males: 51
- Median Age of Females: 54
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Arizona
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale AZ
- County: Maricopa
- City: Mesa
- Longitude: -111.7
- Latitude: 33.5
- Elevation: 1,448 feet above sea level
- Area code: 480
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 6,125
- Drive alone: 5,242
- Carpool: 604
- Public transit: 30
- Ride bikes or walk: 164
- Average commute time: 29.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 135
- 5 - 9: 643
- 10 - 14: 706
- 15 - 19: 552
- 20 - 24: 688
- 25 - 29: 291
- 30 - 34: 826
- 35 - 39: 373
- 40 - 44: 458
- 45 - 59: 1,022
- 60 - 89: 284
- 90 plus: 147
- Average House Value: $219,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $57,397
- Businesses: 548
- Employees: 8,304
- Annual Payroll: $325,536,000
- Average Family Income: $72,086
- Median Family Income: $50,024
- Average Income for Men: $48,933
- Average Income for Women: $27,080
- Congressional District: 06, 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 723.0, 1405.0
- Sr Senator: John McCain (R)
- Jr Senator: Jeff Flake (R)
- US House Representative: David Schweikert (R)
- County FIPS Code: 013
- State FIPS Code: 04
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 85215
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 85215 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Red Mountain Ranch Elementary
- 6650 E Raftriver Road
- Mesa, AZ 85215
- (480) 472-7900
Photos near Zip Code 85215, Mesa, AZ
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 85215 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.azsexoffender.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: