Welcome to MESA, AZ 85208
85208 is a rural zip code in Mesa, Arizona. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $125,600) are fairly typical for the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale metro area.
The average family income here is $51,910/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 85208 is $44,645.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 85208 earn an average of $33,736/year. Women earn only $22,114/year.
15,221 people in 85208 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 85208? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 85208 is 30.4 minutes!
The median age here is 43. There are 16,697 men and 18,065 women. The median age for men is 41 while for women the median age is 46.
To give you a sense of the community, 15,693 people (out of the 34,762 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 15,508 homes, and 82 businesses every day. 387 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
85208 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Baghdad, Iraq!) and -112 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,451 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 85208
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 2200 Periwinkle
- 77 Hundred Block of Glade Ave.
- Amador Homeowners Association
- Arizona Esprit II Homeowner's Friends
- Building A Healthier Mesa
- Carriage Manor
- Cherokee Estates
- Crismon Creek HOA
- Desert Sage
- Desert Sands East
- Desert Sands Golf & Country Club
- Dietz-Crane I at Parkwood Ranch
- Dietz-Crane II at Parkwood Ranch
- Dietz-Crane IV at Parkwood Ranch
- Dietz-Crane V at Parkwood Ranch
- East Lindner Ave.
- Forecast at Parkwood Ranch
- Fountain of the Sun
- Gifford at Parkwood Ranch
- Golden Hills
- Hacienda I at Parkwood Ranch
- Hacienda II at Parkwood Ranch
- Hawes Manor
- Ironwood I at Parkwood Ranch
- Ironwood II at Parkwood Ranch
- Ironwood III at Parkwood Ranch
- KB Homes at Parkwood Ranch
- Linda Vista
- Longview Neighbors
- Mesa-Vista HOA
- Parkwood Ranch HOA
- Pioneer Estates II
- Providence at Parkwood Ranch
- Pueblo Trails HOA
- Sahuaro Vista
- Signal Butte Ranch
- Sonata I at Parkwood Ranch
- Sonata II at Parkwood Ranch
- Sonata III at Parkwood Ranch
- Sunland Village East
- Sunrise at Parkwood Ranch
- Superstition Springs Comm. Master Assoc.
- United Neighborhoods of Mesa East
- Villavante at Parkwood Ranch
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Mesa, AZ
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Mesa, AZ
Average Home Value in 85208: $125,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 34,762
- White Population: 30,162
- Black Population: 1,010
- Hispanic Population: 6,612
- Asian Population: 765
- Hawaiian Population: 153
- Indian Population: 732
- Male Population: 16,697
- Female Population: 18,065
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 41
- Median Age of Females: 46
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Arizona
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale AZ
- County: Maricopa
- City: Mesa
- Longitude: -111.6
- Latitude: 33.4
- Elevation: 1,452 feet above sea level
- Area code: 480
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 14,749
- Drive alone: 11,972
- Carpool: 2,034
- Public transit: 135
- Ride bikes or walk: 387
- Average commute time: 30.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 243
- 5 - 9: 1,083
- 10 - 14: 1,675
- 15 - 19: 1,741
- 20 - 24: 2,025
- 25 - 29: 778
- 30 - 34: 2,094
- 35 - 39: 560
- 40 - 44: 751
- 45 - 59: 2,423
- 60 - 89: 1,022
- 90 plus: 354
- Average House Value: $125,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $46,329
- Businesses: 287
- Employees: 4,002
- Annual Payroll: $89,819,000
- Average Family Income: $51,910
- Median Family Income: $38,777
- Average Income for Men: $33,736
- Average Income for Women: $22,114
- Congressional District: 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 723.0
- Sr Senator: John McCain (R)
- Jr Senator: Jeff Flake (R)
- US House Representative: David Schweikert (R)
- County FIPS Code: 013
- State FIPS Code: 04
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 85208
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 85208 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Brinton Elementary
- 11455 E.Sunland Ave.
- Mesa, AZ 85208
- (480) 472-4081
- Imagine Charter Elementary School At East Mesa
- 9701 E. Southern Ave.
- Mesa, AZ 85208
- (602) 445-8000
- Jefferson Elementary School
- 120 S Jefferson
- Mesa, AZ 85208
- (480) 472-8700
- Patterson Elementary
- 615 S. Cheshire
- Mesa, AZ 85208
- (480) 472-9791
Photos near Zip Code 85208, Mesa, AZ
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 85208 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.azsexoffender.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: