Welcome to DENVER, CO 80224
80224 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Denver, Colorado. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $256,600 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Denver-Aurora metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $74,910/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 80224 earn an average of $43,530/year. Women earn only $29,082/year.
8,949 people in 80224 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 80224? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.5 minutes.
The median age here is 42. There are 8,175 men and 9,081 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 8,229 people (out of the 17,256 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 8,492 homes, and 477 businesses every day. 340 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
80224 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Ankara, Turkey!) and -105 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 5,402 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 80224
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Cadillac Condominium Neighbors
- Club Monaco HOA
- Colorado Operation Lifesaver
- Cook Park Neighborhood Association
- Crestmoor Park (Filing 2) Homes Association
- Forest Springs Neighbors
- George Washington Homeowners Association
- Granville West Neighbors
- Greater Bible Park Neighbors
- Hilltop Downs Neighbors
- Hutchison Hills Central Homeowners Association
- INC - Inter-Neighborhood Cooperation
- Leetsdale COP Shop
- North Bible Park Homeowner's Association
- Rock Creek Neighbors
- South Hilltop Neighborhood Assoc.
- Summit At Smoky Hill Condo Assoc
- Tapestry Neighbors
- Three Fountains Neighbors
- Tuscany Maint & Tuscany Rec. Assoc
- Virginia Vale Community Association
- Virginia Village / Ellis Community Assoc.
- Wellshire East
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Denver, CO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Denver, CO
Average Home Value in 80224: $256,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 17,256
- White Population: 12,920
- Black Population: 2,559
- Hispanic Population: 2,446
- Asian Population: 963
- Hawaiian Population: 34
- Indian Population: 267
- Male Population: 8,175
- Female Population: 9,081
- Median Age: 42
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Colorado
- CSA Name: Denver-Aurora-Boulder, CO
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Denver-Aurora CO
- County: Denver
- City: Denver
- Longitude: -104.9
- Latitude: 39.7
- Elevation: 5,403 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 303/720
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 8,462
- Drive alone: 6,509
- Carpool: 972
- Public transit: 587
- Ride bikes or walk: 340
- Average commute time: 24.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 173
- 5 - 9: 565
- 10 - 14: 927
- 15 - 19: 1,513
- 20 - 24: 1,724
- 25 - 29: 702
- 30 - 34: 1,412
- 35 - 39: 223
- 40 - 44: 296
- 45 - 59: 501
- 60 - 89: 327
- 90 plus: 99
- Average House Value: $256,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $42,881
- Businesses: 482
- Employees: 5,395
- Annual Payroll: $150,340,000
- Average Family Income: $74,910
- Median Family Income: $45,504
- Average Income for Men: $43,530
- Average Income for Women: $29,082
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 171.0
- Sr Senator: Michael F. Bennet (D)
- Jr Senator: Mark Udall (D)
- US House Representative: Diana DeGette (D)
- County FIPS Code: 031
- State FIPS Code: 08
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 80224
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 80224 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Fallis Elementary School
- 6700 East Virginia Avenue
- Denver, CO 80224
- (303) 388-5981
- Middle Schools
- Place Middle School
- 7125 Cherry Creek Drive North
- Denver, CO 80224
- (303) 758-6111
Photos near Zip Code 80224, Denver, CO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 80224 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sor.state.co.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: