Welcome to TULSA, OK 74133
74133 is a urban zip code in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $172,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Tulsa metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $77,310/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 74133 earn an average of $46,304/year. Women earn only $24,854/year.
20,979 people in 74133 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 74133? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 19.3 minutes.
The median age here is 37. There are 20,741 men and 22,673 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 14,165 people (out of the 43,414 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 20,782 homes, and 1,837 businesses every day. 234 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
74133 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Mashhad, Iran!) and -96 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 737 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 74133
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bristol Park
- Hampton South HOA
- Heather Ridge Civic Association
- Oak Tree Village HOA
- Park Plaza South HOA
- Ridge Pointe
- Shadow Mountain Homeowners Association
- Sheridan Valley
- South Country Estates HOA
- Southfield Estates Neighborhood Association
- The Woodlands
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Tulsa, OK
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Tulsa, OK
Average Home Value in 74133: $172,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 43,414
- White Population: 34,916
- Black Population: 3,556
- Hispanic Population: 3,224
- Asian Population: 2,509
- Hawaiian Population: 75
- Indian Population: 2,920
- Male Population: 20,741
- Female Population: 22,673
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Oklahoma
- CSA Name: Tulsa-Bartlesville, OK
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Tulsa OK
- County: Tulsa
- City: Tulsa
- Longitude: -95.9
- Latitude: 36.0
- Elevation: 738 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 918
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 20,113
- Drive alone: 17,924
- Carpool: 1,817
- Public transit: 76
- Ride bikes or walk: 234
- Average commute time: 19.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 486
- 5 - 9: 1,972
- 10 - 14: 3,734
- 15 - 19: 4,914
- 20 - 24: 4,356
- 25 - 29: 1,421
- 30 - 34: 2,079
- 35 - 39: 142
- 40 - 44: 222
- 45 - 59: 340
- 60 - 89: 214
- 90 plus: 233
- Average House Value: $172,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $56,146
- Businesses: 1,705
- Employees: 28,386
- Annual Payroll: $838,830,000
- Average Family Income: $77,310
- Median Family Income: $50,379
- Average Income for Men: $46,304
- Average Income for Women: $24,854
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 1736.0
- Sr Senator: Tom Coburn (R)
- Jr Senator: James M. Inhofe (R)
- US House Representative: Jim Bridenstine (R)
- County FIPS Code: 143
- State FIPS Code: 40
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 74133
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 74133 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Cedar Ridge Es
- 9817 S. Mingo Rd.
- Tulsa, OK 74133
- (918) 252-9495
- Darnaby Es
- 7625 E 87 St So
- Tulsa, OK 74133
- (918) 252-5759
- Grissom Es
- 6646 South 73rd East Avenue
- Tulsa, OK 74133
- (918) 833-9460
- Grove Es
- 10202 E 62 St
- Tulsa, OK 74133
- (918) 252-5511
Photos near Zip Code 74133, Tulsa, OK
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 74133 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=190&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: