Welcome to KANSAS CITY, MO 64158
64158 is an affluent (median household income: $74,500) suburban zip code in Kansas City, Missouri. The population is primarily white, and almost entirely married couples. At $212,900 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Kansas City metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $82,737/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 64158 earn an average of $52,316/year. Women earn only $29,185/year.
1,219 people in 64158 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 64158? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.4 minutes.
The median age here is 30. There are 2,502 men and 2,659 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 30.
To give you a sense of the community, 264 people (out of the 5,161 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 2,140 homes, and 79 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
64158 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Valencia, Spain!) and -94 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 832 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 64158
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Kansas City, MO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Kansas City, MO
Average Home Value in 64158: $212,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 5,161
- White Population: 4,566
- Black Population: 444
- Hispanic Population: 322
- Asian Population: 141
- Hawaiian Population: 15
- Indian Population: 39
- Male Population: 2,502
- Female Population: 2,659
- Median Age: 30
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 30
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- CSA Name: Kansas City-Overland Park-Kansas City, MO-KS
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Kansas City MO-KS
- County: Clay
- City: Kansas City
- Longitude: -94.5
- Latitude: 39.2
- Elevation: 832 feet above sea level
- Area code: 816
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 1,122
- Drive alone: 975
- Carpool: 139
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 24.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 0
- 5 - 9: 77
- 10 - 14: 140
- 15 - 19: 191
- 20 - 24: 215
- 25 - 29: 154
- 30 - 34: 119
- 35 - 39: 68
- 40 - 44: 75
- 45 - 59: 61
- 60 - 89: 6
- 90 plus: 16
- Average House Value: $212,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $91,308
- Businesses: 68
- Employees: 1,863
- Annual Payroll: $46,078,000
- Average Family Income: $82,737
- Median Family Income: $74,500
- Average Income for Men: $52,316
- Average Income for Women: $29,185
- Congressional District: 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 13031.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Sam Graves (R)
- County FIPS Code: 047
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 64158
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 64158 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Liberty Oaks Elem.
- 8150 N Farley Ave
- Kansas City, MO 64158
- (816) 736-5600
Photos near Zip Code 64158, Kansas City, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 64158 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: