Welcome to KANSAS CITY, MO 64151
64151 is a urban zip code in Kansas City, Missouri. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $184,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Kansas City metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $79,030/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 64151 earn an average of $49,530/year. Women earn only $28,066/year.
12,985 people in 64151 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 64151? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.9 minutes.
The median age here is 39. There are 11,612 men and 12,522 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 40.
To give you a sense of the community, 10,018 people (out of the 24,134 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,035 homes, and 323 businesses every day. 79 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
64151 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Dushanbe, Tajikistan!) and -95 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,003 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 64151
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Amherst Neighborhoood Association
- Barry Harbor Hunter's Ridge
- Barrybrooke on the Lake
- Canterbury Estates
- Clayton Meadows West Neighborhood Assoc.
- Coves Homes Association
- Englewood Apt. Community Association
- Highland Park
- Linden Park Estates
- North Star Neighborhood Association
- Overland Ridge
- Plattebrooke North Homes Assoc
- Riss Valley Home Association
- Strathbury Woods Homes Assoc
- The Meadows Homeowners Association
- Tremont Manor
- Walden Homeowners Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Kansas City, MO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Kansas City, MO
Average Home Value in 64151: $184,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 24,134
- White Population: 20,782
- Black Population: 2,418
- Hispanic Population: 1,287
- Asian Population: 792
- Hawaiian Population: 153
- Indian Population: 317
- Male Population: 11,612
- Female Population: 12,522
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 40
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- CSA Name: Kansas City-Overland Park-Kansas City, MO-KS
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Kansas City MO-KS
- County: Platte
- City: Kansas City
- Longitude: -94.6
- Latitude: 39.2
- Elevation: 1,003 feet above sea level
- Area code: 816
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 12,602
- Drive alone: 11,360
- Carpool: 1,062
- Public transit: 39
- Ride bikes or walk: 79
- Average commute time: 21.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 256
- 5 - 9: 1,107
- 10 - 14: 2,138
- 15 - 19: 2,586
- 20 - 24: 2,563
- 25 - 29: 1,042
- 30 - 34: 1,410
- 35 - 39: 428
- 40 - 44: 340
- 45 - 59: 350
- 60 - 89: 171
- 90 plus: 211
- Average House Value: $184,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $62,002
- Businesses: 356
- Employees: 3,432
- Annual Payroll: $99,664,000
- Average Family Income: $79,030
- Median Family Income: $56,974
- Average Income for Men: $49,530
- Average Income for Women: $28,066
- Congressional District: 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 13031.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Sam Graves (R)
- County FIPS Code: 165
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 64151
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 64151 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- English Landing Elem.
- 6500 Nw Klamm Dr
- Kansas City, MO 64151
- (816) 741-0661
- Line Creek Elem.
- 5801 Nw Waukomis Dr
- Kansas City, MO 64151
- (816) 741-6595
- Southeast Elem.
- 5704 N Northwood Rd
- Kansas City, MO 64151
- (816) 741-1561
Photos near Zip Code 64151, Kansas City, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 64151 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: