Welcome to SAINT LOUIS, MO 63135
63135 is a suburban zip code in Saint Louis, Missouri. The population is primarily African-American, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples.
The average family income here is $53,406/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 63135 is $43,468.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 63135 earn an average of $31,370/year. Women earn only $22,131/year.
9,556 people in 63135 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 63135? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.5 minutes.
The median age here is 35. There are 9,785 men and 11,549 women. The median age for men is 32 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 12,112 people (out of the 21,334 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 8,161 homes, and 298 businesses every day. 113 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
63135 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Dushanbe, Tajikistan!) and -90 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 568 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 63135
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bradford Green
- Brittany Wood Neighborhood Association
- Castle Point Subdivision Association
- Chelsea Manor Subdivision
- Chez Orleans
- City of Hazelwood Missouri Neighborhood Watch
- Cox Mill Estates
- Cox Mill Estates 2
- Daisy Scout Troop #2543
- Glasgow Village HOA
- Hanley Towers Condominiums
- Lake James Manor
- Lake James Manor Neighborhood Watch
- Lakeside Hills - Parc Charlene
- Lexington Farms
- Market in the Loop
- Mid-County Football Association
- North County Connection
- North County Unincorporated
- North Fork Homeowners Association
- Northgate Estates
- Old Jamestown Court
- Old Jamestown Forest
- Overland Farmers' Market
- Paddock Forest
- Parc Argonne Forest Addition 2
- Riverwood Place Association
- Sacre Coeur II Subdivision
- Shackelford Meadows
- Shadydale Dr
- Spring Creek Condo Association
- The Clayton Farmer's Market
- Villa Rosa
- Wellington Chase Subdivision
- Wellston Neighborhood Association
- West Brentmoor Park
HOA Property Management Information in Saint Louis, MO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Saint Louis, MO
Average Home Value in 63135: $95,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 21,334
- White Population: 8,024
- Black Population: 13,209
- Hispanic Population: 336
- Asian Population: 184
- Hawaiian Population: 25
- Indian Population: 218
- Male Population: 9,785
- Female Population: 11,549
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 32
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- County: St. Louis
- City: Saint Louis
- Longitude: -90.3
- Latitude: 38.7
- Elevation: 568 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 314
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 9,392
- Drive alone: 7,859
- Carpool: 1,053
- Public transit: 332
- Ride bikes or walk: 113
- Average commute time: 24.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 224
- 5 - 9: 659
- 10 - 14: 1,047
- 15 - 19: 1,693
- 20 - 24: 1,922
- 25 - 29: 732
- 30 - 34: 1,582
- 35 - 39: 381
- 40 - 44: 257
- 45 - 59: 509
- 60 - 89: 210
- 90 plus: 176
- Average House Value: $95,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $39,710
- Businesses: 239
- Employees: 2,395
- Annual Payroll: $53,613,000
- Average Family Income: $53,406
- Median Family Income: $38,338
- Average Income for Men: $31,370
- Average Income for Women: $22,131
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 217.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Wm. Lacy Clay (D)
- County FIPS Code: 189
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 63135
Schools in 63135 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Central Elem.
- 201 Wesley Ave
- St Louis, MO 63135
- (314) 521-4981
- Griffith Elem.
- 200 Day Dr
- St Louis, MO 63135
- (314) 521-5971
- Lee Hamilton Elem.
- 401 Powell Ave
- St Louis, MO 63135
- (314) 521-6755
- Vogt Elem.
- 200 Church St
- St Louis, MO 63135
- (314) 522-9867
Photos near Zip Code 63135, Saint Louis, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 63135 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: