Welcome to DAYTON, OH 45420
45420 is a urban zip code in Dayton, Ohio. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. Housing prices here (average $92,900) are fairly typical for the Dayton metro area.
The average family income here is $51,150/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 45420 is $45,732.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 45420 earn an average of $32,017/year. Women earn only $20,843/year.
13,466 people in 45420 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 45420? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.2 minutes.
The median age here is 39. There are 12,292 men and 13,146 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 40.
To give you a sense of the community, 14,173 people (out of the 25,438 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,138 homes, and 488 businesses every day. 207 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
45420 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Beijing, China!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 934 feet above sea levell.
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Dayton, OH
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Dayton, OH
Average Home Value in 45420: $92,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 25,438
- White Population: 24,038
- Black Population: 1,175
- Hispanic Population: 542
- Asian Population: 399
- Hawaiian Population: 24
- Indian Population: 222
- Male Population: 12,292
- Female Population: 13,146
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 40
- Region: Midwest
- Division: East North Central
- State: Ohio
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Dayton OH
- County: Montgomery
- City: Dayton
- Longitude: -84.1
- Latitude: 39.7
- Elevation: 934 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 937
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 13,309
- Drive alone: 11,515
- Carpool: 1,179
- Public transit: 303
- Ride bikes or walk: 207
- Average commute time: 20.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 357
- 5 - 9: 1,341
- 10 - 14: 2,696
- 15 - 19: 3,364
- 20 - 24: 2,631
- 25 - 29: 796
- 30 - 34: 966
- 35 - 39: 78
- 40 - 44: 224
- 45 - 59: 354
- 60 - 89: 283
- 90 plus: 219
- Average House Value: $92,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $37,212
- Businesses: 364
- Employees: 7,797
- Annual Payroll: $411,792,000
- Average Family Income: $51,150
- Median Family Income: $36,311
- Average Income for Men: $32,017
- Average Income for Women: $20,843
- Congressional District: 03, 08
- Congressional District Land Area: 1595.0, 2013.0
- Sr Senator: Rob Portman (R)
- Jr Senator: Sherrod Brown (D)
- US House Representative: Joyce Beatty (D)
- County FIPS Code: 113
- State FIPS Code: 39
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 45420
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 45420 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Greenmont Elementary School
- 1 E Wren Cir
- Kettering, OH 45420
- (937) 499-1850
- Indian Riffle Elementary School
- 3090 Glengarry Dr
- Kettering, OH 45420
- (937) 499-1720
Photos near Zip Code 45420, Dayton, OH
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 45420 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: