Welcome to CINCINNATI, OH 45216
45216 is a suburban zip code in Cincinnati, Ohio. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. The average house value here ($94,700) is lower than in the Cincinnati-Middletown metro area as a whole, so this could be a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $46,047/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 45216 is $40,505.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 45216 earn an average of $29,419/year. Women earn only $22,880/year.
4,393 people in 45216 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 45216? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.7 minutes.
The median age here is 39. There are 4,762 men and 4,808 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 40.
To give you a sense of the community, 4,580 people (out of the 9,570 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 3,931 homes, and 351 businesses every day. 173 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
45216 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Lisbon, Portugal!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 545 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 45216
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Cincinnati, OH
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Cincinnati, OH
Average Home Value in 45216: $94,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 9,570
- White Population: 6,584
- Black Population: 2,598
- Hispanic Population: 820
- Asian Population: 179
- Hawaiian Population: 45
- Indian Population: 93
- Male Population: 4,762
- Female Population: 4,808
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 40
- Region: Midwest
- Division: East North Central
- State: Ohio
- CSA Name: Cincinnati-Middletown-Wilmington, OH-KY-IN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Cincinnati-Middletown OH-KY-IN
- County: Hamilton
- City: Cincinnati
- Longitude: -84.5
- Latitude: 39.2
- Elevation: 546 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 513
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 4,324
- Drive alone: 3,313
- Carpool: 630
- Public transit: 156
- Ride bikes or walk: 173
- Average commute time: 20.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 160
- 5 - 9: 339
- 10 - 14: 765
- 15 - 19: 852
- 20 - 24: 861
- 25 - 29: 266
- 30 - 34: 665
- 35 - 39: 92
- 40 - 44: 64
- 45 - 59: 152
- 60 - 89: 50
- 90 plus: 58
- Average House Value: $94,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $36,766
- Businesses: 198
- Employees: 4,839
- Annual Payroll: $263,877,000
- Average Family Income: $46,047
- Median Family Income: $31,138
- Average Income for Men: $29,419
- Average Income for Women: $22,880
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 416.0
- Sr Senator: Rob Portman (R)
- Jr Senator: Sherrod Brown (D)
- US House Representative: Steve Chabot (R)
- County FIPS Code: 061
- State FIPS Code: 39
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 45216
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 45216 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Carthage Paideia Academy Elementary School
- 125 W North Bend Rd
- Cincinnati, OH 45216
- (513) 363-1100
- Elmwood Place Elementary School
- 400 Maple St
- Cincinnati, OH 45216
- (513) 482-7115
- Hartwell Elementary School
- 8320 Vine St
- Cincinnati, OH 45216
- (513) 363-2300
Photos near Zip Code 45216, Cincinnati, OH
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 45216 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: