Welcome to LOUISVILLE, KY 40210
40210 is a urban zip code in Louisville, Kentucky. Median household income here ($20,722) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is primarily African-American, and mostly single. The average house value here ($70,800) is lower than in the Louisville/Jefferson County metro area as a whole, so this could be a great place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 35. There are 6,713 men and 8,109 women. The median age for men is 32 while for women the median age is 37.
40210 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 38 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Adana, Turkey!) and -86 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 455 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 40210
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 18th & Burnett Concerned Citizens
- California Block Club Federation
- California Neighborhood Coalition
- Feed the City
- Friends of the Community
- Hallmark Neighborhood Association
- J. O. Blanton House Tenants Assoc. Inc.
- Louisville Metro Neighborhood Alliance
- New Zion Community Development Foundation, Inc.
- Park DuValle Association Inc.
- Park Hill
- Parkland Business Association
- Parkland Neighborhood Association
- Stoner Memorial A.M.E. Zion Church
- West Louisville Business Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Louisville, KY
Average Home Value in 40210: $70,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 14,822
- White Population: 1,284
- Black Population: 13,629
- Hispanic Population: 160
- Asian Population: 54
- Hawaiian Population: 35
- Indian Population: 141
- Male Population: 6,713
- Female Population: 8,109
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 32
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Kentucky
- CSA Name: Louisville/Jefferson County--Elizabethtown--Scottsburg, KY-IN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Louisville/Jefferson County KY-IN
- County: Jefferson
- City: Louisville
- Longitude: -85.8
- Latitude: 38.2
- Elevation: 455 feet above sea level
- Area code: 502
- Average House Value: $70,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $18,490
- Businesses: 183
- Employees: 5,523
- Annual Payroll: $325,238,000
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 366.0
- Sr Senator: Rand Paul (R)
- Jr Senator: Mitch McConnell (R)
- US House Representative: John A. Yarmuth (D)
- County FIPS Code: 111
- State FIPS Code: 21
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 40210
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 40210 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Wheatley Elementary School
- 1107 South 17th Street
- Louisville, KY 40210
- (502) 485-8348
- Middle Schools
- Johnson Traditional Middle School
- 2509 Wilson Ave
- Louisville, KY 40210
- (502) 485-8277
Photos near Zip Code 40210, Louisville, KY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 40210 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://kspsor.state.ky.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: