Welcome to ROBINSONVILLE, MS 38664
38664 is a sparsely populated, rural zip code in Robinsonville, Mississippi. The population is primarily African-American, younger, and mostly single. The average house value here ($39,500) is significantly lower than in the Memphis metro area as a whole, so this is probably a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $39,751/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 38664 is $30,903.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 38664 earn an average of $30,334/year. Women earn only $18,086/year.
764 people in 38664 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 38664? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 17.3 minutes.
The median age here is 29. There are 1,562 men and 1,717 women. The median age for men is 29 while for women the median age is 29.
To give you a sense of the community, 491 people (out of the 3,279 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 1,485 homes, and 58 businesses every day. 27 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
38664 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Nagoya, Japan!) and -90 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 191 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 38664
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 1800 Wellington
- 1st Comm. Assoc.
- 31st Ward Civic Club
- 35th Ward Civic Club
- 48th Ward Civic Club
- Alcy-Ball Community Association
- Alden Station Subdivision
- Barton Heights
- Bethel Community NA
- BlueBird Park Estates Neighborhood Association
- Cameron St. Block Club
- C.A.R.E. Neighborhood Watch
- Castle Ridge HOA
- Centenary Ministries
- Claremont Circle Block Club
- Concerned Citizens of West Junction
- Coro Lake
- Cypresswood Residents
- Defense Depot Concerned Citizens
- Dunnavant Street
- Elliston Heights
- Hernando Farmers Market
- Lauderdale Subdivision Organization
- L.E. Brown
- Longview Heights
- Memphis Police Ambassadors - SE
- Mt. Pisgah Heights
- Orange Mound Collaborative
- Peabody Vance Neighborhood Association
- Shofner Ave. Block Club
- South-Central CDC
- Valleywood Neighborhood Association
- Washington Heights
- Wellington Shadowlawn
- Wellington Square HOA II
- West Junctions
- Zion Hill CDC
HOA Property Management Information in Robinsonville, MS
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Robinsonville, MS
Average Home Value in 38664: $39,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 3,279
- White Population: 750
- Black Population: 2,459
- Hispanic Population: 84
- Asian Population: 34
- Hawaiian Population: 7
- Indian Population: 20
- Male Population: 1,562
- Female Population: 1,717
- Median Age: 29
- Median Age of Males: 29
- Median Age of Females: 29
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Mississippi
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Memphis TN-MS-AR
- County: Tunica
- City: Robinsonville
- Longitude: -90.4
- Latitude: 34.8
- Elevation: 191 feet above sea level
- Area code: 601/662
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 764
- Drive alone: 612
- Carpool: 112
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 27
- Average commute time: 17.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 28
- 5 - 9: 141
- 10 - 14: 242
- 15 - 19: 173
- 20 - 24: 39
- 25 - 29: 16
- 30 - 34: 43
- 35 - 39: 19
- 40 - 44: 23
- 45 - 59: 31
- 60 - 89: 0
- 90 plus: 9
- Average House Value: $39,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $31,929
- Businesses: 85
- Employees: 9,120
- Annual Payroll: $254,120,000
- Average Family Income: $39,751
- Median Family Income: $30,417
- Average Income for Men: $30,334
- Average Income for Women: $18,086
- Congressional District: 02
- Congressional District Land Area: 13624.0
- Sr Senator: Thad Cochran (R)
- Jr Senator: Roger F. Wicker (R)
- US House Representative: Bennie G. Thompson (D)
- County FIPS Code: 143
- State FIPS Code: 28
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 38664
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 38664 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Robinsonville Elementary School
- 7743 Old Hwy 61 N
- Robinsonville, MS 38664
- (662) 357-1077
Photos near Zip Code 38664, Robinsonville, MS
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 38664 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sor.mdps.state.ms.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: