Welcome to NASHVILLE, TN 37221
37221 is a urban zip code in Nashville, Tennessee. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $226,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $89,967/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 37221 earn an average of $56,166/year. Women earn only $32,612/year.
19,957 people in 37221 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 37221? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 26.2 minutes.
The median age here is 39. There are 16,904 men and 19,706 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 40.
To give you a sense of the community, 13,468 people (out of the 36,610 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 17,145 homes, and 464 businesses every day. 150 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
37221 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Valetta, Malta!) and -87 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 651 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 37221
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Arlington Green
- Belle Forest Condominiums
- Bellevue Area Citizens for Planned Growth
- Bellevue Highlands
- Bellevue Manor-1776 Estates-Dunaway Woods Neighborhood Assn.
- Church of God, Beth-EL
- Cohn High Alumni Association
- Concerned Citizens 35th District
- Cross Timbers Neighborhood Association
- Devon Park
- Harpeth Trace Highrise
- Harpeth Trace Services Association
- Poplar Creek Homeowners Association
- Poplar Ridge
- River Park Estates HOA
- River Plantation Section I
- River Plantation Section II
- Riverside Homeowners Association
- Rolling River Homeowners Association
- Sheffield on the Harpeth Homeowners Association
- Somerset Farms Homeowners' Association, Inc.
- South Harpeth Area for Planning
- South Harpeth River Valley Association
- Southampton Homeowners Association
- Stacy Square
- Valley West Homeowners
- Walnut Hills Subdivision
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Nashville, TN
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Nashville, TN
Average Home Value in 37221: $226,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 36,610
- White Population: 31,999
- Black Population: 2,733
- Hispanic Population: 1,081
- Asian Population: 1,816
- Hawaiian Population: 38
- Indian Population: 229
- Male Population: 16,904
- Female Population: 19,706
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 40
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Tennessee
- CSA Name: Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Columbia, TN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin TN
- County: Davidson
- City: Nashville
- Longitude: -87.0
- Latitude: 36.1
- Elevation: 652 feet above sea level
- Area code: 615
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 18,973
- Drive alone: 16,725
- Carpool: 1,981
- Public transit: 42
- Ride bikes or walk: 150
- Average commute time: 26.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 257
- 5 - 9: 881
- 10 - 14: 1,278
- 15 - 19: 2,256
- 20 - 24: 4,404
- 25 - 29: 2,307
- 30 - 34: 4,432
- 35 - 39: 630
- 40 - 44: 776
- 45 - 59: 1,135
- 60 - 89: 348
- 90 plus: 269
- Average House Value: $226,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $66,982
- Businesses: 556
- Employees: 5,306
- Annual Payroll: $135,136,000
- Average Family Income: $89,967
- Median Family Income: $57,314
- Average Income for Men: $56,166
- Average Income for Women: $32,612
- Congressional District: 05, 07
- Congressional District Land Area: 893.0, 6291.0
- Sr Senator: Lamar Alexander (R)
- Jr Senator: Bob Corker (R)
- US House Representative: Jim Cooper (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 47
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 37221
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 37221 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Harpeth Valley Elementary
- 7840 Learning La
- Nashville, TN 37221
- (615) 662-3015
- Middle Schools
- Bellevue Middle School
- 655 Colice Jeanne Rd
- Nashville, TN 37221
- (615) 662-3000
Photos near Zip Code 37221, Nashville, TN
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 37221 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/sosearch.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: