Welcome to ARRINGTON, TN 37014
37014 is a sparsely populated, upscale rural zip code in Arrington, Tennessee. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $334,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $87,277/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 37014 earn an average of $52,843/year. Women earn only $28,919/year.
805 people in 37014 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 37014? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 37014 is 33.4 minutes!
The median age here is 42. There are 924 men and 931 women. The median age for men is 42 while for women the median age is 43.
To give you a sense of the community, 1,125 people (out of the 1,855 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 656 homes, and 28 businesses every day. 7 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
37014 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tunis, Tunisia!) and -87 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 801 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 37014
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Airport Area Residents
- Anderson Road
- Brentwood Highlands Apartments
- Brentwood Villa HOA
- Cambridge Forest
- Cane Ridge Community Club
- Castlegate Civic Club
- Cloverland Homeowners Association
- Colonial Estates
- Danbury Condominiums HOA
- Downtown Dwellers
- Downtown Franklin Association
- Fieldstone Neighborhood Group
- Forest View Park Homeowners Association
- Glenview Neighborhood Watch
- Haywood Lane Homeowners Association
- Hearthstone Manor Homeowners Association
- Hickory Valley Condominium Association
- Hickory Valley Neighborhood Association
- Hickory Woods Homeowners' Association
- Hunters Branch Neighborhood Association
- Jackson Place Condominiums
- Keystone Homeowners Association
- Mayberry Station
- McMurray-Huntington Neighborhood Association
- Mooreland Estates HOA
- Myrtlewood Estates
- Neighborhood Towne Villager
- Neighbors of Antioch
- Oak Highlands Homeowners Association
- Oak Hill Neighborhood Association
- Pepper Ridge Homeowners Association
- Rachel's Place Subdivision HOA
- Regent Drive Neighbors
- Rice Hill Homeowners Association
- The Woodlands Homeowners Association
- Triple Crown Farms
HOA Property Management Information in Arrington, TN
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Arrington, TN
Average Home Value in 37014: $334,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 1,855
- White Population: 1,737
- Black Population: 71
- Hispanic Population: 57
- Asian Population: 30
- Hawaiian Population: 0
- Indian Population: 14
- Male Population: 924
- Female Population: 931
- Median Age: 42
- Median Age of Males: 42
- Median Age of Females: 43
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Tennessee
- CSA Name: Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Columbia, TN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin TN
- County: Williamson
- City: Arrington
- Longitude: -86.7
- Latitude: 35.9
- Elevation: 801 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 615
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 754
- Drive alone: 620
- Carpool: 108
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 7
- Average commute time: 33.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 7
- 5 - 9: 0
- 10 - 14: 38
- 15 - 19: 67
- 20 - 24: 116
- 25 - 29: 59
- 30 - 34: 175
- 35 - 39: 60
- 40 - 44: 25
- 45 - 59: 176
- 60 - 89: 12
- 90 plus: 19
- Average House Value: $334,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $43,462
- Businesses: 33
- Employees: 151
- Annual Payroll: $4,267,000
- Average Family Income: $87,277
- Median Family Income: $66,111
- Average Income for Men: $52,843
- Average Income for Women: $28,919
- Congressional District: 07, 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 6291.0, 5480.0
- Sr Senator: Lamar Alexander (R)
- Jr Senator: Bob Corker (R)
- US House Representative: Marsha Blackburn (R)
- County FIPS Code: 187
- State FIPS Code: 47
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 37014
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 37014, Arrington, TN
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 37014 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/sosearch.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: