Welcome to CAPE CORAL, FL 33990
33990 is a suburban zip code in Cape Coral, Florida. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $166,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Cape Coral-Fort Myers metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $49,363/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 33990 is $44,060.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 33990 earn an average of $30,117/year. Women earn only $22,375/year.
10,892 people in 33990 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 33990? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.3 minutes.
The median age here is 43. There are 13,632 men and 14,541 women. The median age for men is 42 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 10,604 people (out of the 28,173 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,687 homes, and 800 businesses every day. 132 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
33990 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 27 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tezpur, India!) and -82 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 7 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 33990
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Cape Coral, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Cape Coral, FL
Average Home Value in 33990: $166,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 28,173
- White Population: 24,770
- Black Population: 1,702
- Hispanic Population: 6,221
- Asian Population: 797
- Hawaiian Population: 52
- Indian Population: 211
- Male Population: 13,632
- Female Population: 14,541
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 42
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Cape Coral-Fort Myers FL
- County: Lee
- City: Cape Coral
- Longitude: -82.0
- Latitude: 26.6
- Elevation: 8 feet above sea level
- Area code: 239
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 10,701
- Drive alone: 9,329
- Carpool: 1,110
- Public transit: 40
- Ride bikes or walk: 132
- Average commute time: 24.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 274
- 5 - 9: 1,237
- 10 - 14: 1,562
- 15 - 19: 1,812
- 20 - 24: 1,903
- 25 - 29: 493
- 30 - 34: 1,785
- 35 - 39: 189
- 40 - 44: 250
- 45 - 59: 493
- 60 - 89: 476
- 90 plus: 227
- Average House Value: $166,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $49,872
- Businesses: 697
- Employees: 6,672
- Annual Payroll: $258,488,000
- Average Family Income: $49,363
- Median Family Income: $42,185
- Average Income for Men: $30,117
- Average Income for Women: $22,375
- Congressional District: 14
- Congressional District Land Area: 1056.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Kathy Castor (D)
- County FIPS Code: 071
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 33990
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 33990 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Caloosa Elementary School
- 620 S Del Prado Blvd
- Cape Coral, FL 33990
- (239) 574-3113
- Middle Schools
- Caloosa Middle School
- 610 S Del Prado Blvd
- Cape Coral, FL 33990
- (239) 574-3232
Photos near Zip Code 33990, Cape Coral, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 33990 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: