Welcome to ORLANDO, FL 32812
32812 is a suburban zip code in Orlando, Florida. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $213,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Orlando-Kissimmee metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 38. There are 15,879 men and 16,965 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 39.
32812 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 28 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Minya, Egypt!) and -81 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 108 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 32812
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Chatsworth/Bryn Mawr Homeowners Association
- Coach Homes at Mariners Village
- Conway Acres/Cardinal Park Neighborhood Org.
- Conway Point
- Crescent Park Neighbors
- Dover Estates Homeowners Association
- Dover Green Condo Association., Inc.
- Dover Shores East Neighborhood Association
- Essex Pointe Homeowners Association
- Essex Pointe South Homeowners Association
- Grant Station Homeowners Association
- Greenview at Dover Neighborhood Association
- Johnson Manor Resident Association
- Lake Tenn Village
- Mystic Cove Homeowners Association
- Ryland Home Section Homeowners Association
- Village of Bryn Mawr South Homeowners Association
- Waldens Retreat Homeowners Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Orlando, FL
Average Home Value in 32812: $213,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 32,844
- White Population: 26,765
- Black Population: 2,998
- Hispanic Population: 9,761
- Asian Population: 1,128
- Hawaiian Population: 111
- Indian Population: 329
- Male Population: 15,879
- Female Population: 16,965
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CSA Name: Orlando-Deltona-Daytona Beach, FL
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Orlando-Kissimmee FL
- County: Orange
- City: Orlando
- Longitude: -81.3
- Latitude: 28.5
- Elevation: 108 feet above sea level
- Area code: 321/407
- Average House Value: $213,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $48,560
- Businesses: 503
- Employees: 5,534
- Annual Payroll: $170,341,000
- Congressional District: 08
- Congressional District Land Area: 986.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Bill Posey (R)
- County FIPS Code: 095
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 32812
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 32812 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Conway Elementary School
- 4100 Lake Margaret Dr
- Orlando, FL 32812
- (407) 249-6310
- Dover Shores Elementary School
- 1200 Gaston Foster Rd
- Orlando, FL 32812
- (407) 249-6330
- Lake George Elementary School
- 4101 Gatlin Ave
- Orlando, FL 32812
- (407) 737-1430
Photos near Zip Code 32812, Orlando, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 32812 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: