Welcome to ROCHESTER, NY 14620
14620 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Rochester, New York. The population is primarily white, and mostly single. At $128,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Rochester metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $49,936/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 14620 is $39,072.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 14620 earn an average of $28,133/year. Women earn only $20,673/year.
12,678 people in 14620 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 14620? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 15.7 minutes.
The median age here is 33. There are 12,407 men and 12,734 women. The median age for men is 32 while for women the median age is 34.
To give you a sense of the community, 9,733 people (out of the 25,141 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,715 homes, and 532 businesses every day. 1,910 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
14620 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 43 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan!) and -78 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 587 feet above sea level.
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Rochester, NY
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Rochester, NY
Average Home Value in 14620: $128,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 25,141
- White Population: 18,574
- Black Population: 4,296
- Hispanic Population: 1,336
- Asian Population: 2,366
- Hawaiian Population: 44
- Indian Population: 292
- Male Population: 12,407
- Female Population: 12,734
- Median Age: 33
- Median Age of Males: 32
- Median Age of Females: 34
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: New York
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Rochester NY
- County: Monroe
- City: Rochester
- Longitude: -77.6
- Latitude: 43.1
- Elevation: 588 feet above sea level
- Area code: 585
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 12,374
- Drive alone: 8,200
- Carpool: 1,469
- Public transit: 677
- Ride bikes or walk: 1,910
- Average commute time: 15.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 455
- 5 - 9: 2,103
- 10 - 14: 3,273
- 15 - 19: 3,144
- 20 - 24: 1,679
- 25 - 29: 486
- 30 - 34: 648
- 35 - 39: 74
- 40 - 44: 74
- 45 - 59: 192
- 60 - 89: 187
- 90 plus: 59
- Average House Value: $128,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $34,811
- Businesses: 423
- Employees: 21,262
- Annual Payroll: $873,997,000
- Average Family Income: $49,936
- Median Family Income: $30,776
- Average Income for Men: $28,133
- Average Income for Women: $20,673
- Congressional District: 28, 29
- Congressional District Land Area: 534.0, 5660.0
- Sr Senator: Charles E. Schumer (D)
- Jr Senator: Kirsten E. Gillibrand (D)
- County FIPS Code: 055
- State FIPS Code: 36
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 14620
Schools in 14620 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- School 12 James P B Duffy
- 999 South Avenue
- Rochester, NY 14620
- (585) 461-3280
- School 35 Pinnacle
- 194 Field Street
- Rochester, NY 14620
- (585) 271-4583
Photos near Zip Code 14620, Rochester, NY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 14620 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/nsor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: