Welcome to STATEN ISLAND, NY 10303
10303 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Staten Island, New York. The population is racially diverse, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $345,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 32. There are 12,625 men and 13,712 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 33.
10303 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 41 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Porto, Portugal!) and -74 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 21 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 10303
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Arlington Civic Association
- Friends of Tappen Park
- Mariners Harbor Civic Association/Arlington Community Assn.
- Meadow Brook Civic Association
- Meadowbrook Park Homeowners
- Parkhill Court Neighbor for Neighbor Association, Inc.
- South Avenue Homeowners
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Staten Island, NY
Average Home Value in 10303: $345,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 26,337
- White Population: 9,687
- Black Population: 10,559
- Hispanic Population: 9,780
- Asian Population: 2,319
- Hawaiian Population: 53
- Indian Population: 461
- Male Population: 12,625
- Female Population: 13,712
- Median Age: 32
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 33
- Region: Northeast
- Division: Middle Atlantic
- State: New York
- CSA Name: New York-Newark-Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island NY-NJ-PA
- County: Richmond
- City: Staten Island
- Longitude: -74.2
- Latitude: 40.6
- Elevation: 21 feet above sea level
- Area code: 718
- Average House Value: $345,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $54,956
- Businesses: 411
- Employees: 6,502
- Annual Payroll: $305,366,000
- Congressional District: 13
- Congressional District Land Area: 56.0
- Sr Senator: Charles E. Schumer (D)
- Jr Senator: Kirsten E. Gillibrand (D)
- US House Representative: Charles B. Rangel (D)
- County FIPS Code: 085
- State FIPS Code: 36
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 10303
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 10303 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- P.S. 22 Graniteville School
- 1860 Forest Avenue
- Staten Island, NY 10303
- (718) 442-2219
- P.S. 44 Thomas C. Brown School
- 80 Maple Parkway
- Staten Island, NY 10303
- (718) 442-0433
Photos near Zip Code 10303, Staten Island, NY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 10303 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/nsor/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: