|Change from last month:||-$923|
|Home Valuation Range:||$270,136 - $301,748|
|Last sale:||$390,000 (08/25/2004)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 3 BA|
|Finished area:||1,708 sq ft|
|Lot size:||14,606 sq ft|
Map of 700 Arabian Ct
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|3907 Wood Creek Dr||$226,096|
|514 Longacre Ln||$239,239|
|610 Country Trail Ct||$265,361|
|602 Carriage Hill Ct||$188,108|
|706 S Carriage Hill Rd||$212,231|
|609 Wood Creek Dr||$229,370|
|26181 N Orchard Rd||$403,645|
|808 Longacre Ct||$228,589|
|801 Longacre Ct||$192,385|
|3102 Harvest Ct||$190,561|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans and require less than 5% down payment. FHA...
- Features of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- A reverse mortgage is special type of loan for senior homeowners that use a home's equity as collateral and you do not have to repay the loan as long as this home remains your principal residence. Because a...
- What Is A Short Sale?
- Short sales are on the rise as foreclosure rates continue to mount. Why? Because homeowners, who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments and have seen the value of their homes drop below the purchase...
- Should you refinance your home mortgage?
- Learn about the mortgage refinance process, if you qualify to refinance your home loan, and whether or not refinancing might benefit you. The recession may be over, but most Americans wouldn’t know it....