|Change from last month:||$898|
|Home Valuation Range:||$183,167 - $204,601|
|Last sale:||$156,900 (08/27/2002)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||2,300 sq ft|
|Lot size:||20,299 sq ft|
Map of 262 Bonnie Woods Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|301 Tar Blvd||$190,375|
|112 Bonnie Woods Dr||$158,244|
|15 Ferncrest Ct||$227,958|
|9 Brockmore Dr||$159,017|
|264 Bonnie Woods Dr||$188,946|
|38 Birkhall Cir||$245,793|
|7 Birkhall Cir||$182,044|
|212 Bonnie Woods Dr||$158,268|
|224 Bonnie Woods Dr||$169,024|
|253 Bonnie Woods Dr||$173,169|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Homeowners seeking mortgage help through loan modification programs such as HAMP and HAFA, may face another issue—lower credit scores. Loan Modification and Credit Scores Homeowners on the verge of...
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- The guidance below (and in the "How to Avoid Foreclosure" pamphlet) is applicable to homeowners with FHA Insured loans. While a good deal of this information may apply to all homeowners in danger of losing...
- First Time Home Buyer Financial Assistance
- This is the second in a series of articles for first-time home buyers. This article discusses the exceptional opportunities that exist for financial assistance for First-Time Home Buyers. First Time Home...
- How To Buy A Short Sale Property
- You’ll need time and the right temperament to purchase a short sale property, but you could save thousands if you do. It’s no secret that some great real estate deals are out there, thanks to our...