|Change from last month:||$2,453|
|Home Valuation Range:||$187,514 - $209,226|
|Last sale:||$156,900 (08/27/2002)|
|Rooms:||4 BR, 2.5 BA|
|Finished area:||2,300 sq ft|
|Lot size:||20,299 sq ft|
Map of 262 Bonnie Woods Dr
Want to know more about this property?
Recent Sales of Comparable Homes in your Area
|Sale Address||Sale Price|
|9 Brockmore Dr||$160,515|
|301 Tar Blvd||$189,428|
|112 Bonnie Woods Dr||$162,202|
|15 Ferncrest Ct||$226,579|
|242 Bonnie Woods Dr||$169,981|
|163 Bonnie Woods Dr||$169,882|
|238 Bonnie Woods Dr||$171,792|
|38 Birkhall Cir||$248,207|
|7 Birkhall Cir||$183,372|
|224 Bonnie Woods Dr||$170,409|
Real Estate, Property Values and Homeowner Resources
- Staging Your Home For Sale: Top Five Tips
- Staging your home can improve your sale price and get your home off the market quickly. Learn the top five things to do when staging your home for sale. Home staging is becoming more popular as buyers become ...
- FHA Refinance Loan Options and Guidelines
- There are two possible scenarios when considering an FHA refinance. Both of these scenarios are based on what kind of current loan you are trying to refinance. FHA Refinance First Step The first step in...
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- Reverse mortgages can offer extra cash for seniors, but there are drawbacks. Learn what you should take into consideration before taking out a reverse mortgage. Seniors are feeling just as cash-strapped as...
- Protect Your Home's Value From The Foreclosure Next Door
- Vacant homes in your neighborhood can hurt the value of your property; here are four things you can do to help prevent your neighbor’s foreclosure from hurting your home. Even if your home has been safe ...