The Villages of Bennington is located in Southeast Shelby County, Tennessee. With over 1,400 property owners, we are the largest conservancy in the state of Tennessee. The primary goal of the conservancy is to protect your interest as a homeowner. Restrictive covenants serve as a tool to accomplish this task.
Our conservancy consist of the following twelve subdivisions.
We in Bennington enjoy the following amenities.
* A three acre nature area with a winding trail
* Three lakes with lanscaped areas
* Three picnic areas equipped with shelters
* Three playgrounds with OSHA pproved playground equipment.
* An illuminated fountain
* A total of 68 acres of common ground
* A double tennis court