Sunnyslope Village Alliance

Our Information

About Us

Sunnyslope Village Alliance

About the area

We are located between 7th ave and 19th ave,with the north boundry being Peoria ave and Hatcher being the south boundry.The area is made up of about 80% hispanic,the other 20% is white,black and asian.


Feel free to look around the site and post any useful information that other may find helpful...


Stop by the talk about it area and feel free to leave a message about anything you would like to talk about.

Email us

Sponsored Links
Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!


Zip Code Profiler

85020 Zip Code Details

Neighborhoods, Home Values, Schools, City & State Data, Sex Offender Lists, more.