Deer Park Neighborhood

Metro Government FAQ

Below is a list of Frequently asked questions we orignally received from Alderman Allison. Though our City and County Governments have merged, this information is still useful. Some Departments and responsibities may change. We will try to change this FAQ as needed?…?…?….


617 West Jefferson Street ?· Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Phone: (502) 574-3321 ?· E-Mail:


601 West Jefferson Street ?· Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Phone: (502) 574-3111 ?· E-Mail:


600 Meriwether Avenue ?· Louisville, Kentucky 40217
Phone: (502) 574-3571 ?· E-Mail:


2301 Douglass Blvd. ?· Louisville, KY 40205
Phone: (502) 574-7636 ?· E-Mail:



1000 West Broadway ?· Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 585-1234


P.O. Box 740011 ?· Louisville, Kentucky 40201-7411
Phone: (502) 587-0603

What can I do about a neighbor who doesn't maintain their property or has trash in the alley?

Property owners are responsible for the maintenance of their property from the middle of the street through the middle of the alley. Therefore, if there is trash behind your property, you are responsible for disposing of it. If your neighbor is not keeping their area clean, their address should be reported to MetroCALL (574-5000) where it will be entered in the system to IPL for inspection. If there is a violation, the owner will be notified and given a period of time to take care of the problem. If there is no response after the prescribed time, the owner could be assessed a fine.

If the trash in the alley is the result of illegally placed garbage and/or junk, MetroCALL forwards the problem to SWMS who immediately sends the resident a letter notifying them of the complaint. If another complaint is received or an inspection shows that the problem has not been resolved, a fine can be assessed.

What can I do about vehicles, parked on the city street, that leak oil on a consistent basis?

This should be reported to MetroCALL (574-5000). Under ordinances 94.02 and 94.99 its a criminal misdemeanor and a fine for each offense of not less than $25.00 nor more than $50.00, each unabated day counting as a separate offense.

Who is responsible for cleaning the alley behind my home?

It is the duty of all persons, firms, or corporations owning or occupying property abutting a public alley within the city limits to remove all rubbish, weeds, trash, waste, or litter from the center line of the alleys to the rear property line.

Am I also responsible for the street and sidewalk that is in front of my home?

If your property is adjacent to public areas, such as sidewalks, steps, driveways, parking spaces, and similar paved areas for public use, you are responsible for keeping this area in a proper state of repair. This includes keeping the area free of all overhanging trees, shrubs and other debris that obstruct walkways, as well as keeping it free from hazardous conditions. If any sidewalk, driveway or a portion of these is a danger to public health and safety, the sidewalk, driveway or that portion must be repaired by the owner.

What is the standard measurement of weeds before it is considered overgrowth?

Weeds or plant growth in excess of 10 inches are considered overgrowth and should be maintained. All noxious weeds shall be prohibited. Weeds shall be defined as all grasses, annual plants, and vegetation other than trees or shrubs. This does not include cultivated flowers and gardens.

Are trash cans required to have lids?

According to ordinances 53.22 and 53.99, all property owners are required to place their garbage in cans with tight fitting lids. Complaints should be reported to MetroCALL at 574-5000 with the address of the property.

When do I have to get a building permit?

Whenever the plumbing, electrical wiring, heating system or structure of a home or other building is going to be changed or a new structure is going to be built, the technician doing the work or the homeowner (if doing the work themselves) must apply for the proper permits. The finished work (and sometimes work before it is completed) must be checked by a building inspector also.

What can I do about illegally parked/stored vehicles on the street?

If a vehicle is illegally parked on the street or alley and is blocking the flow of traffic, access to a driveway or is in a loading or no parking zone, call the Police at 574-7111. However, if a vehicle is legally parked on the street or alley but appears to be abandoned, call MetroCALL at 574-5000 with a description of the vehicle. This information is entered in the system and passed on to the Police Department where they will mark the tires and put a sticker on the vehicle. If it is not moved in 24 hours, the vehicle will be towed to the city tow-in-lot. (This entire process can sometimes take 2-4 weeks.)

What can I do about illegally parked/stored vehicles on private property?

If the vehicle is on private property, call MetroCALL (574-5000) and they will enter in the computer system to IPL. There are several rules pertaining to vehicles on private property. No vehicle may be parked on dirt or grass surfaces and no more than one unlicensed vehicle per property may be parked or stored. The vehicle must also meet the following conditions:

  • it must be operable
  • it must not be wrecked or taken apart
  • all tires must be inflated
  • window glass must be intact
  • it must be parked on a hard, durable surface such as blacktop or gravel

What can I do about rats?

If there are rats on or around your property, the first thing to consider is what could be attracting them. If you keep pet food, trash, piles of wood, etc. on your property you need to correct that problem first. If you see rats near your property, report it to MetroCALL at 574-5000 and they will enter it in the system to IPL. An inspector will try to determine where the rats are coming from. The inspector will place bait in rat burrows only. They will not give bait to residents and will not inspect inside houses.

Who is responsible for the tree located in the city easement?

To report a hazardous tree please contact Councilman Owen's office AT 574-1108. However, property owners are ultimately responsible for trees on the city easements however, permits must be obtained to trim, plant or remove them from the easements.

How can I get my street or alley paved?

Public Works has a street maintenance schedule. However, complaints about streets and/or alleys that need paving are forwarded to them through MetroCALL at 574-5000. These are investigated and a determination is made as to when or if the street or alley should be paved.

How can I get my hazardous sidewalk fixed?

To report a hazardous sidewalk please contact Councilman Owen's office AT 574-1108. However, under city ordinance the property owner is responsible for the cost of maintenance and could be held responsible if someone is injured because of his or her defective sidewalk.

How can I get a new sidewalk on my street?

If there is presently no sidewalk at all, the request is made through Councilman Owen's office. Public Works will determine if a sidewalk is warranted.

Can I get speed bumps on my street?

At the present time the Law Department prohibits the city to use speed bumps on an opinion issued by the Kentucky Attorney General Opinion that they may not legally be used in Kentucky.

What can I do about bushes and weeds blocking visibility at an intersection?

Citizens are encouraged to contact MetroCALL at 574-5000 with the location of the intersection or the address of the property where bushes and weeds are blocking visibility. Public Works will investigate the problem and if there is an obstruction, the property owner will be notified that they must trim the bushes and weeds.

How can I get a traffic control signal (stop sign, traffic signal, yield sign, left turn signal, etc.) installed?

Any request that involves traffic control devices, stop signs, traffic signals, yield signs or left turn phase should be requested throughout MetroCALL. (574-5000) or citizen may also call Traffic Engineering (574-3879). According to KRS 189.337, each request must be evaluated by Traffic Engineering to determine if conditions meet the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices warrants.

How close can I park next to a fire hydrant?

According to Ordinance 75.07(E) - within 8 feet. This applies to both sides.

How close can I park next to a driveway?

According to Ordinance 75.07(D) - within 4 feet of a private or public driveway. This applies to both sides.

How close can I park next to an alley?

According to Ordinance 75.07(B), it is illegal to park in an intersection. Which is generally defined as the end of the radius. Since the average intersection radius is between 10 and 20 feet, a motorist should not park any closer that 8-10 feet to the intersection.

How can I get a missing street sign (stop sign, one-way sign, etc.) replaced?

To report a missing sign, phone MetroCALL at 574-5000. Signs are replaced by Public Works.

How can I get a handicapped parking space in front of my house?

To qualify for a handicap parking space in front of your house, there are several qualifications you must meet. You must first have a parking permit from the County Clerk. If you meet that requirement, contact MetroCALL at 574-5000 with the permit number and expiration date. They will send your request to Public Works who will investigate to see if other requirements are met such as availability of off-street parking. If you qualify, a zone is placed in front of your house that can be used by "anyone" with a handicap-parking permit. There is also an installation fee and a yearly renewal fee.

How can I get a crosswalk at my intersection?

To request a crosswalk, call MetroCALL at 574-5000. Public Works will investigate any request for a crosswalk. They will do a traffic study along with checking accident reports and other information through the Police Department.

Where can I ride my bicycle? street or sidewalk?

Unless you're a child 11 years of age our younger; you can not ride a bicycle on a city sidewalk.

There are colored lines painted on my street. what do they mean?

The following colors represent markings for underground public utilities:

  • Red - electric
  • Yellow - gas
  • Orange - communication
  • Blue - water
  • Green - sewer
  • Purple - cable TV
  • White - proposed excavation

How can I get graffiti removed?

Public Works has a program for painting over graffiti on public and private property. Graffiti complaints should be forwarded to Alderman Allison's office or through CityCALL. If the graffiti is on public property (stop sign, sidewalk, etc.), Public Works will cover the graffiti. If it's on private property, the graffiti will be painted over by Public Works only after receiving written permission from the property owners. Graffiti located on property owned by outside agencies (LG&E, MSD, Bell South, TARC, US Post Office, JCPS, etc.) is their responsibility. This is considered private property. These agencies have agreed to address graffiti complaints that are sent to them from MetroCALL.

What are the household garbage collection schedule and guidelines?

Collection Schedule:

Residential garbage is collected once a week on a Monday-Friday schedule and delivered to a local landfill. Garbage must be set out in cans with lids; no plastic bags outside of cans will be accepted. There is no limit to the number of cans that residents may set out for collection. If there are physical or geographical limitations, which make using a can impossible, a request for an exemption may be made. To find out your collection day or to apply for an exemption, phone MetroCALL at 574-5000

Collection Guidelines:

  • All garbage must be put out in a garbage can, which is no larger than 40 gallons with two lifting handles and a tightly fitting lid.
  • When filled, the can must weigh no more than 60 pounds and be easily lifted by the average person.
  • No grass, leaves or other yard waste may be mixed with household garbage.
  • Broken glass should be containerized before being put into a garbage can.
  • Cardboard boxes may be recycled. However, if cardboard boxes are set out for garbage collection they must be flattened into pieces no larger than 4 feet per side, tied into a bundle weighing less than 60 pounds, and set out next to your garbage can.
  • All items must be set out by 6:00am of collection day no earlier than 4:00pm on the day before collection day.
  • All containers must be promptly removed from street or alley after collection.
  • The following materials may NOT be set out for collection: auto parts, tires, asphalt, hazardous waste (including medical waste), hot ashes, asbestos, concrete, dirt, gravel, rock, sand or liquid paint (see paint disposal under Household Hazardous Materials).

What is the city's holiday collection schedule?

There is no garbage collection on City holidays. When a holiday falls on a weekday, all collections for that day (garbage, yard waste, and recyclables) will be canceled and collected the following day. All collections for the remainder of the week are delayed for one day.

City Holidays:

  • January-New Years Day and Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday
  • February-Presidents Day
  • May-Memorial Day
  • July -Independence Day
  • September-Labor Day
  • November-Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving Day
  • December-Christmas Day.

What are the yard waste collection schedule and guidelines?

Collection Schedule:

Leaves, grass, and other yard waste are picked up separately from household garbage on a once-a-week, Monday-Friday schedule. There is no limit on the number of bags or cans of yard waste, which may be set out for collection. To find out your collection day phone MetroCALL at 574-5000.

Collection Guidelines:

  • Yard waste may be set out in a garbage can or plastic bag as long as each can or bag weighs no more than 60 pounds and can be easily lifted by the average person.
  • No grass, leaves, or other yard waste may be mixed with household garbage.
  • Woody waste (such as tree limbs and shrub trimmings) less than 2 inches in diameter should be cut into four foot lengths and securely tied into bundles weighing no more than 60 pounds.
  • All yard waste must be set out by 6:00am of collection day - no earlier than 4:00pm on the day before collection day.
  • All containers must be promptly removed from street or alley after collection.

What is project pickup?

Four times each year, the City of Louisville provides residents free disposal of bulk waste items, such as mattresses, furniture, appliances, and up to four tires during Project PickUp. In December, a schedule of the Project PickUp dates for the coming year is mailed to every household. All items must be out for collection by 6 AM on Monday of your collection week. If your junk isn't out when collection crews service your street, your items won't be collected until your next scheduled collection week (about 3 months!). In addition to the free quarterly junk collection, city residents have the option of disposing of a limited number of bulk waste items for no charge at the city's Waste Reduction Center. However, large amounts of bulk waste taken to the Waste Reduction Center is subject to a fee for disposal. See Alternative Bulk Waste Disposal (below) for additional information. Persons who put out junk at times other than their regularly scheduled Project PickUp week can be subject to civil penalties from $100 to $1000 per day per violation, as well as criminal prosecution and cost of clean-up. To find out your collection day, phone MetroCALL at 574-5000.

What are project pickup guidelines?

There is no limit to the number of items, which may be set out for collection, but all items must come from the household where they are set out. All items must be set out at the normal garbage collection point no earlier than 4pm on the Friday before the scheduled collection week and no later than 6am of the Monday of the collection week.

  • Small items must be bundled or put in plastic garbage bags. Each bag or bundle must weigh less than 60 pounds, but there is no quantity limit. No cardboard boxes.
  • Tree branches and brush no greater than 4 inches in diameter must be cut into four foot lengths and kept separate from other items because woody waste is collected by a special vehicle and recycled into compost.
  • No more than four tires per residence will be accepted.
  • No construction or demolition debris, hazardous materials, auto parts or 55-gallon drums will be accepted.
  • Appliances will be collected. Doors must be removed from refrigerators and freezers.

Federal Regulations require special disposal of tires, appliances with Freon and woody waste. Therefore, these items cannot be placed in the truck with the regular Project PickUp items. Special crews in separate trucks collect these items during your Project PickUp collection week, but not necessarily on the same day as your other junk items. Please have these items at your normal garbage collection point by 6am on MONDAY of your Project PickUp collection week. If they are not collected by Friday, phone MetroCALL at 574-5000.

What is alternative bulk waste disposal?

Citizens who wish to dispose of bulk waste items outside the regular Project PickUp quarterly junk collection may take them to the Waste Reduction Center (site of the old Louisville incinerator), 636 Meriwether Avenue, Tuesday- Friday from 1pm to 8pm, and Saturday from 10 am to 5pm. Household junk items, wood waste, tires, metal waste, construction and demolition debris will be accepted. A fee will be charged according to the size of the vehicle. A fee schedule with vehicle description is posted at the entrance. Up to three household junk items will be accepted from city residents without a fee (Four tires count as one item). The following are Waste Reduction Center Guidelines:

  • No engine blocks, transmissions, differentials or other auto parts.
  • No hazardous materials, such as used motor oil, batteries, paint, gasoline, antifreeze or pool chemicals.
  • No radioactive materials.
  • No drums of any kind.
  • No autos, boats or campers.
  • No raw garbage.
  • No liquids, including paint.
  • No concrete, dirt, rock or gravel.
  • No medical waste.

What can I do about old vehicle tires?

Project PickUp will accept up to four tires during the regularly scheduled junk collection. The Waste Reduction Center, 636 Meriwether Avenue, will accept up to four tires from residents of Louisville Metro for free disposal. Non-city residents may dispose of tires for a fee. A fee schedule is posted at the entrance or you may call MetroCALL at 574-5000 for more information. Trucks with a load of tires only must have a tare weight on the truck. The vehicle will be weighed and a disposal fee will be charged for every 20 pounds (the average weight of one tire) of the load.

When is my street cleaned?

Street cleaning is scheduled from March through October. During this period neighborhood streets are generally cleaned three times. Exceptions to this schedule are made for neighborhood festivals or special events. Street cleaning signs are posted at least one day before sweeping and the No Parking hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm. When neighborhood streets are cleaned, all east/west streets are cleaned at the same time or all north/south streets are cleaned at the same time. Therefore, on street cleaning day residents should park on a street which has a direction of travel different from the one posted for cleaning.

What special services does solid waste management and services offer?

The Department of Solid Waste Management and Services responds to requests for emergency services to deal with the results of storms, illegal dumping in alleys and debris spilled on streets. Dead animals are removed from city streets upon request.

What are the guidelines for the city's recycling program?

All households within the city limits in residential buildings with four or fewer units are eligible for curbside recycling. Recyclables are picked up on a once a week; Monday-Friday schedule on the same day that yard waste is collected. Yard waste and different trucks collect recyclables, so they will not be picked up at the same time.

  • Always use the recycling bin furnished by the city even if additional containers are necessary for more items. The 18 gallon orange plastic container provided by the City is the signal for the driver to stop, so items set out in other containers without the bin will not be collected.

  • The recycling bin must be set out by 6:00 am on collection day & no earlier than 4:00pm on the day before collection day.

  • The recycling bin must be promptly removed from the street or alley after collection.

  • Non-recyclable material set out in a recycling bin will not be collected.

  • Residents of condominiums may make arrangements for recycling through their condominium associations.

  • For city residents who live in multi-family housing and are not served by curbside recycling there are eight drop-off sites located throughout the city.

  • To order a bin and/or find out your collection day or the nearest drop-off location, phone MetroCALL at 574-5000.

What if the recycling bin wasn't emptied?

Phone MetroCALL AT 574-5000 to report a missed pickup.

What if the bin gets too full?

Flatten what you can. Use brown paper bags for extra items and put them beside the bin or use a sturdy container of similar size to the recycling bin and put it beside the bin. Do not use a garbage can or plastic bag as an extra container. Additional bins may be purchased through MetroCall.

What are recyclable materials?


  • newspapers with slick advertising inserts

  • brown paper grocery bags

  • telephone books

  • magazines/catalogs (no bound catalogs over 1 inch thick)

  • mail items, junk mail and envelopes

  • paperboard beverage, cereal, & gift boxes

  • food-free pizza boxes

  • corrugated cardboard no larger than approximately 2 ft x 2 ft

Place newspapers with ads in brown paper bag. Put remaining paper materials (mail, flattened cereal boxes, etc.) in a separate brown paper bag. Place bags in or beside bin. Put 2 ft x 2 ft cardboard pieces beside or under bin. To prevent blowing paper, fold bags tops down or put bags of loose paper under bin.


  • Food and drink bottles and jars (clear, brown, green, and blue).

Remove lids and rinse. Leave labels on.


  • milk containers

  • bottles and jars marked or at the bottom (soft drink, laundry detergent, food and shampoo)

Remove and discard lids. Rinse and leave labels on. Flatten to save space if necessary.

Metal(Aluminum and Steel Tin Cans)

  • beverage cans

  • food cans - soup, vegetable or pet food

  • empty aerosol cans

  • bottles and jars marked or at the bottom (soft drink, laundry detergent, food and shampoo)

Rinse steel cans and put lids inside. Leave labels on and flatten to save space if necessary. Remove and discard plastic lids from aerosol cans unless they are part of the can. Spray nozzles do not have to be removed.

Metal(Aluminum Foil and Foil Food Containers)

  • used foil, disposable pie, cake and roasting pans, food containers

Rinse and flatten to save space if necessary.

What are non-recyclable materials?


  • soiled paper or wax-coated cardboard like frozen-food boxes and milk/juice cartons


  • window glass

  • mirrors

  • light bulbs

  • drinking glasses/mugs

  • oven/cooking glassware(Pyrex)


  • wide-mouth bowls like margarine or whipped topping containers

  • motor oil or antifreeze jugs

  • plastic bags or buckets


  • pots

  • pans

  • coat hangers

Is there telephone book recycling?

Put telephone books in the curbside recycling bin on any recycling collection day or deposit them in the paper compartment at any drop-off location.

What can I do about hazardous household materials?

The Jefferson County Solid Waste Management District funds a Household Hazardous Materials disposal program. All city residents are eligible for this service. Call the Jefferson County Environmental Management Office at 574-7336 for more information.

What can I do about paint disposal?

Water-based or latex paint is not a hazardous waste, but it can be included with household garbage because liquids are banned from the landfill. If the latex paint is dry, the City crew may set out the can next to your garbage with the lid off for collection. If there is only a small quantity of paint in the can, remove the lid and let it stand in a well-ventilated spot away from children and pets until dry. For larger quantities of paint or to speed up the drying process, stir in an absorbent like kitty litter, vermiculite, sawdust or shredded paper. Liquid solvent-based (oil) paint should be taken to the Jefferson County Household Hazardous Materials collection site at 7501 Grade Lane. Hours of operation are Wednesdays and Saturdays 9am-3pm.

How can I prevent car break-ins?

Many thefts from cars occur simply because a car is left unlocked. Please, lock your car. If possible, park in a well-lit area. Do not leave anything in your car that you don't want stolen. If you cannot remove an item from your car, at least place it out of sight by putting it in the trunk or under the seat.

How can I prevent car theft?

The chances of having your car stolen are actually very low. To reduce the chances even further, remember to always lock your car. When away from home, park in a well-lit populated area. The First Police District offers a Vehicle Window Etching program to our residents at no charge. Your vehicle's identification number is etched into each window as a deterrent to thieves. Most insurance companies offer a reduction in rates to customers who take advantage of this program.

How can I prevent my house from being broken into?

Burglaries can be reduced by always locking your doors and windows. Good quality dead bolt locks should be on all the doors. Cut away any shrubbery or landscaping that could conceal a burglar as he enters through a window. Outside lighting that comes on when it detects movement is inexpensive and effective. Consider timing devices that turn a television or radio on and off throughout the day to give the impression that someone is home. The First Police District offers a House Watch program to our residents. If you are going to be away from home on vacation, call the First District and we will have an officer check your property on a daily basis. The district phone number is 574-7636.

What can I do about speeding cars on my street?

Speeding cars are the number one complaint of residents of the First Police District. It is also one of the most difficult issues for us to address, since research shows that nearly 85 percent of drivers exceed the speed limit. Smart machines are used where possible which displays the speed of the vehicles to their drivers. We ask for your patience and understanding in dealing with this widespread problem.

What can seniors do to reduce the number of crimes committed against them?

Most crimes against the elderly are financial crimes where the elderly person is scammed or cheated out of their money. We suggest a few tips to guard against this. Do not hire someone to work on your house who knocks on your door to solicit the work. If you need repairs to your house, call a reputable contractor listed in the phone book or ask friends or neighbors who they have used in the past. Do not give out personal information to someone who has called you on the phone. Information you should not give out includes your social security number, credit card numbers, home address, bank account numbers, who lives with you, ECT.... Never withdraw money from your bank account at the request of someone you do not know who is promising you a large sum of money in return. This scam is often referred to as a pigeon drop.

What can I do to prevent garage theft?

Make sure your sliding garage door is sturdy and of good quality. If you have a walk-through door, make sure it has a deadbolt lock. You might consider putting bars on the windows, especially windows that face an alley. Motion detection lighting is very effective. If you have a fenced yard with a gate, place a lock on the gate.

What can I do about speeding police cars?

As stated earlier, 85 percent of drivers occasionally exceed the speed limit and this includes some police officers. We take every opportunity to remind our officers to be mindful of their speed when driving. Please keep in mind that even though an officer may appear to be driving fast for no apparent reason, he or she may actually be responding to a call for assistance from a citizen or another officer. If you feel an officer is negligently speeding, please write down the four digit number located on the back of each Louisville Division of Police car and call the First District and ask to speak with a commanding officer who will address the issue.

What do I do about a noisy neighbor?

Residents should report the matter by calling the 1st District Police department at 574-7111.

What do I do if my electricity goes out?

The first thing you should do is wait a few minutes to see if the power comes back on. If not, check to see if your neighbors have power since the damage may only be a blown fuse or circuit in your home. If your neighbors also are experiencing the outage, or if the problem does not exist with your own fuse or circuit box, call us at (502) 589-3500 to report the outage. Reporting your outage is easy with our automated outage reporting system. You will be asked to enter your telephone number (including the area code), and our system will tell you if your outage has been successfully recorded. If a storm is passing through, it could be that we will have a high number of outages throughout our service territory, and you should call us to report your outage. Don't assume someone else has called to report it; we need to hear from you.

What do I do if a power line is down?

The first thing you should do is stay away from it and warn others to stay away, as well. You can't always tell if a downed wire is a power line or if the line is energized; always assume ANY downed wire is a live power line and stay away. Downed lines should be reported to LG&E at (502) 589-3500. However, if the situation is life threatening, you should call 911.

How can I get a bus stop near my house?

By dialing MetroCALL at 574-5000, your request is entered in the system and sent to TARC or you may call TARC directly at 585-1234.

How can I get a bus shelter?

By dialing MetroCALL at 574-5000, your request is entered in the system and sent to TARC or you may call TARC directly at 585-1234.

What can I do about trash around a bus shelter?

Contact MetroCALL at 574-5000 who will enter your complaint in the system to TARC. TARC is responsible for maintaining the shelters.

What do I do if my catch basins are clogged?

MSD is responsible for clogged catch basins and can be reached 24 hours a day at 587-0603.

Posted by tmarkert on 07/22/2005
Sponsored Links
Advertise Here!

Promote Your Business or Product for $10/mo


For just $10/mo you can promote your business or product directly to nearby residents. Buy 12 months and save 50%!


Zip Code Profiler

40205 Zip Code Details

Neighborhoods, Home Values, Schools, City & State Data, Sex Offender Lists, more.