Welcome to CHUGIAK, AK 99567
99567 is a sparsely populated, affluent (median household income: $74,471) upscale rural zip code in Chugiak, Alaska. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $317,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Anchorage metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $88,616/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 99567 earn an average of $49,048/year. Women earn only $29,329/year.
3,851 people in 99567 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 99567? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 99567 is 33.0 minutes!
The median age here is 39. There are 4,737 men and 4,474 women. The median age for men is 40 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 4,095 people (out of the 9,211 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 1,682 homes, and 18 businesses every day. 86 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
99567 Zip code is located in the Alaska time zone at 61 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tampere, Finland!) and -149 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 257 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 99567
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Anchorage Downtown Market & Festival
- Anchorage Farmers Market
- Anchorage Market & Festival
- Bragaw Square
- Campbell Park
- Eagle River Farmers Market
- Eagle River West HOA
- Friday Fling
- Hollywood Hills
HOA Property Management Information in Chugiak, AK
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Chugiak, AK
Average Home Value in 99567: $317,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 9,211
- White Population: 8,392
- Black Population: 137
- Hispanic Population: 342
- Asian Population: 249
- Hawaiian Population: 29
- Indian Population: 922
- Male Population: 4,737
- Female Population: 4,474
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 40
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: Alaska
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Anchorage AK
- County: Anchorage
- City: Chugiak
- Longitude: -149.5
- Latitude: 61.4
- Elevation: 258 feet above sea level
- Area code: 907
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 3,733
- Drive alone: 2,881
- Carpool: 572
- Public transit: 44
- Ride bikes or walk: 86
- Average commute time: 33.0 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 120
- 5 - 9: 150
- 10 - 14: 210
- 15 - 19: 289
- 20 - 24: 346
- 25 - 29: 266
- 30 - 34: 871
- 35 - 39: 207
- 40 - 44: 456
- 45 - 59: 598
- 60 - 89: 109
- 90 plus: 111
- Average House Value: $317,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $92,639
- Businesses: 133
- Employees: 756
- Annual Payroll: $24,023,000
- Average Family Income: $88,616
- Median Family Income: $74,471
- Average Income for Men: $49,048
- Average Income for Women: $29,329
- Congressional District: 00
- Congressional District Land Area: 571951.0
- Sr Senator: Lisa Murkowski (R)
- Jr Senator: Mark Begich (D)
- US House Representative: Don Young (R)
- County FIPS Code: 020
- State FIPS Code: 02
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 99567
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 99567 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Chugiak Elementary
- 19932 Old Glenn Highway
- Chugiak, AK 99567
- (907) 742-3400
- Eagle Academy Charter School
- 10901 Mausel St. Ste 101
- Chugiak, AK 99567
- (907) 742-3025
- Middle Schools
- Mirror Lake Middle School
- Po Box 672069
- Chugiak, AK 99567
- (907) 742-3500
Photos near Zip Code 99567, Chugiak, AK
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 99567 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.dps.state.ak.us/nSorcr/asp/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: