Welcome to VANCOUVER, WA 98663
98663 is a suburban zip code in Vancouver, Washington. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. Looking for higher-end houses? Real estate prices here ($227,200) are significantly above average for the Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton metro area.
The median age here is 38. There are 7,012 men and 7,103 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 39.
98663 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 46 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Harbin, China!) and -123 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 91 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 98663
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Andresen/St.Johns Neighborhood
- Arnada Neighborhood Association
- Neighborhood Traffic Safety Alliance
- Northeast Hazel Dell Neighborhood Association
- Northwest Neighborhood Association
- Shumway Neighbors
- Vancouver Neighborhood Alliance
- West Hazel Dell NA
- West Minnehaha
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Vancouver, WA
Average Home Value in 98663: $227,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 14,115
- White Population: 12,590
- Black Population: 481
- Hispanic Population: 1,419
- Asian Population: 405
- Hawaiian Population: 132
- Indian Population: 423
- Male Population: 7,012
- Female Population: 7,103
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: Washington
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton OR-WA
- County: Clark
- City: Vancouver
- Longitude: -122.7
- Latitude: 45.7
- Elevation: 91 feet above sea level
- Area code: 360
- Average House Value: $227,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $49,030
- Businesses: 348
- Employees: 2,285
- Annual Payroll: $76,536,000
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 7515.0
- Sr Senator: Patty Murray (D)
- Jr Senator: Maria Cantwell (D)
- US House Representative: Jaime Herrera Beutler (R)
- County FIPS Code: 011
- State FIPS Code: 53
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 98663
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 98663 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary
- 5206 Franklin St
- Vancouver, WA 98663
- (360) 313-1850
- Washington Elementary
- 2908 S St
- Vancouver, WA 98663
- (360) 313-3055
Photos near Zip Code 98663, Vancouver, WA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 98663 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://ml.waspc.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: