Welcome to VANCOUVER, WA 98663
98663 is a suburban zip code in Vancouver, Washington. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. Looking for higher-end houses? Real estate prices here ($227,200) are significantly above average for the Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton metro area.
The average family income here is $51,367/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 98663 is $44,366.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 98663 earn an average of $32,970/year. Women earn only $21,753/year.
6,517 people in 98663 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 98663? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 22.4 minutes.
The median age here is 38. There are 7,012 men and 7,103 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 5,674 people (out of the 14,115 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 5,837 homes, and 339 businesses every day. 186 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
98663 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 46 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Harbin, China!) and -123 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 91 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 98663
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Andresen/St.Johns Neighborhood
- Arnada Neighborhood Association
- Neighborhood Traffic Safety Alliance
- Northeast Hazel Dell Neighborhood Association
- Northwest Neighborhood Association
- Shumway Neighbors
- Vancouver Neighborhood Alliance
- West Hazel Dell NA
- West Minnehaha
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Vancouver, WA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Vancouver, WA
Average Home Value in 98663: $227,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 14,115
- White Population: 12,590
- Black Population: 481
- Hispanic Population: 1,419
- Asian Population: 405
- Hawaiian Population: 132
- Indian Population: 423
- Male Population: 7,012
- Female Population: 7,103
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: Washington
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton OR-WA
- County: Clark
- City: Vancouver
- Longitude: -122.7
- Latitude: 45.7
- Elevation: 91 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 360
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 6,290
- Drive alone: 4,861
- Carpool: 886
- Public transit: 314
- Ride bikes or walk: 186
- Average commute time: 22.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 159
- 5 - 9: 815
- 10 - 14: 1,239
- 15 - 19: 987
- 20 - 24: 1,160
- 25 - 29: 330
- 30 - 34: 653
- 35 - 39: 104
- 40 - 44: 177
- 45 - 59: 346
- 60 - 89: 196
- 90 plus: 124
- Average House Value: $227,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $49,030
- Businesses: 348
- Employees: 2,285
- Annual Payroll: $76,536,000
- Average Family Income: $51,367
- Median Family Income: $39,022
- Average Income for Men: $32,970
- Average Income for Women: $21,753
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 7515.0
- Sr Senator: Patty Murray (D)
- Jr Senator: Maria Cantwell (D)
- US House Representative: Jaime Herrera Beutler (R)
- County FIPS Code: 011
- State FIPS Code: 53
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 98663
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 98663 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary
- 5206 Franklin St
- Vancouver, WA 98663
- (360) 313-1850
- Washington Elementary
- 2908 S St
- Vancouver, WA 98663
- (360) 313-3055
Photos near Zip Code 98663, Vancouver, WA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 98663 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://ml.waspc.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: