Welcome to BOTHELL, WA 98012
98012 is an upscale suburban zip code in Bothell, Washington. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $384,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 36. There are 25,196 men and 25,940 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 37.
98012 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 48 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Bratislava, Slovakia!) and -122 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 389 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 98012
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Anne and Janice HOA
- Cascade Vista Home Association
- Columbia Park Homeowners Association
- Foxwood Meadows HOA
- Mill Creek Community Condo Owners Association
- Mill Creek Highlands
- The Lakes at Mill Creek HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Bothell, WA
Average Home Value in 98012: $384,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 51,136
- White Population: 39,559
- Black Population: 1,507
- Hispanic Population: 3,663
- Asian Population: 9,824
- Hawaiian Population: 404
- Indian Population: 722
- Male Population: 25,196
- Female Population: 25,940
- Median Age: 36
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: Washington
- CSA Name: Seattle-Tacoma-Olympia, WA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue WA
- County: Snohomish
- City: Bothell
- Longitude: -122.2
- Latitude: 47.8
- Elevation: 389 feet above sea level
- Area code: 425
- Average House Value: $384,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $88,816
- Businesses: 977
- Employees: 7,179
- Annual Payroll: $248,017,000
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 439.0
- Sr Senator: Patty Murray (D)
- Jr Senator: Maria Cantwell (D)
- US House Representative: Suzan K. DelBene (D)
- County FIPS Code: 061
- State FIPS Code: 53
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 98012
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 98012 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Cedar Wood Elementary
- 3414 168th St. Se
- Everett, WA 98012
- (425) 338-5165
- Fernwood Elementary
- 3933 Jewell Rd
- Bothell, WA 98012
- (425) 489-6654
- Mill Creek Elementary
- 3400 148th St. Se
- Everett, WA 98012
- (425) 338-5180
Photos near Zip Code 98012, Bothell, WA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 98012 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://ml.waspc.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: