Welcome to COOL, CA 95614
95614 is a sparsely populated, upscale rural zip code in Cool, California. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $371,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 48. There are 1,856 men and 1,977 women. The median age for men is 49 while for women the median age is 48.
95614 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Lisbon, Portugal!) and -121 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,747 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 95614
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Auburn Dewitt Center Farmers Market
- Auburn Lake of Pines Farmers Market
- Auburn Marketplace Farmers Market
- Auburn Old Town Farmers Market
- Bidwell Place Association
- Briggs Ranch
- Cameron Park Unit No. 11 Corporation
- Cameron Park Wednesday Farmers' Market
- Castle Creek Homeowners Association
- Colfax Farmers Market
- Cordova Model Masters, Inc.
- Deerfield Estates
- El Dorado Hills Sunday Farmers' Market
- El Dorado Hills, Thursday Farmers Market
- Foothills Junction
- Foresthill Farmers Market
- Garden Valley Estates Association
- Granite Bay Farmers Market
- Granite Bay Hills Homeowners Association
- Lake Natoma Rowing Association, Inc.
- Laurel Oaks
- Miner's Ravine Estates Homeowners Association
- Montrose Drive Neighborhood Watch
- Placer County Oakridge Estates Homeowners Association
- Placerville Farmers Market
- Placerville Fellowship and Newcomers
- Prairie Oaks Subdivision
- Rocklin Farmers Market
- Royal Heights Townhouse, Unit No. 2 Corporation
- Sacramento County Lincoln Villa Condominiums
- Snow Ranch Homeowners Association
- South Lake Tahoe Tuesday Farmers Market
- Southridge Owners Association
- Springfield at Whitney Oaks
- Sunset Village Association
- Swansboro Country Property Owners Association
- The XVth At Cameron Park
- Twin Rocks Homeowners Association
- Villa La Playa Neigbors
- Whitney Ranch
Real Estate & Home Values in Cool, CA
Average Home Value in 95614: $371,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 3,833
- White Population: 3,687
- Black Population: 28
- Hispanic Population: 222
- Asian Population: 92
- Hawaiian Population: 16
- Indian Population: 82
- Male Population: 1,856
- Female Population: 1,977
- Median Age: 48
- Median Age of Males: 49
- Median Age of Females: 48
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville CA
- County: El Dorado
- City: Cool
- Longitude: -121.0
- Latitude: 38.9
- Elevation: 1,748 feet above sea level
- Area code: 530
- Average House Value: $371,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $82,738
- Businesses: 58
- Employees: 262
- Annual Payroll: $7,257,000
- Congressional District: 04
- Congressional District Land Area: 16453.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Tom McClintock (R)
- County FIPS Code: 017
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 95614
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 95614 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Northside Elementary
- 860 Cave Valley Rd.
- Cool, CA 95614
- (530) 333-8355
Photos near Zip Code 95614, Cool, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 95614 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: