Welcome to COOL, CA 95614
95614 is a sparsely populated, upscale rural zip code in Cool, California. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $371,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $80,374/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 95614 earn an average of $51,500/year. Women earn only $26,519/year.
1,869 people in 95614 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 95614? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 95614 is 40.3 minutes!
The median age here is 48. There are 1,856 men and 1,977 women. The median age for men is 49 while for women the median age is 48.
To give you a sense of the community, 2,079 people (out of the 3,833 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 1,473 homes, and 38 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
95614 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Valencia, Spain!) and -121 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,747 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 95614
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Cool, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Cool, CA
Average Home Value in 95614: $371,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 3,833
- White Population: 3,687
- Black Population: 28
- Hispanic Population: 222
- Asian Population: 92
- Hawaiian Population: 16
- Indian Population: 82
- Male Population: 1,856
- Female Population: 1,977
- Median Age: 48
- Median Age of Males: 49
- Median Age of Females: 48
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville CA
- County: El Dorado
- City: Cool
- Longitude: -121.0
- Latitude: 38.9
- Elevation: 1,748 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 530
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 1,721
- Drive alone: 1,540
- Carpool: 176
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 40.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 5
- 5 - 9: 44
- 10 - 14: 80
- 15 - 19: 135
- 20 - 24: 224
- 25 - 29: 144
- 30 - 34: 245
- 35 - 39: 177
- 40 - 44: 62
- 45 - 59: 246
- 60 - 89: 255
- 90 plus: 104
- Average House Value: $371,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $82,738
- Businesses: 58
- Employees: 262
- Annual Payroll: $7,257,000
- Average Family Income: $80,374
- Median Family Income: $65,625
- Average Income for Men: $51,500
- Average Income for Women: $26,519
- Congressional District: 04
- Congressional District Land Area: 16453.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Tom McClintock (R)
- County FIPS Code: 017
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 95614
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 95614 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Northside Elementary
- 860 Cave Valley Rd.
- Cool, CA 95614
- (530) 333-8355
Photos near Zip Code 95614, Cool, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 95614 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: