Welcome to SAN JOSE, CA 95126
95126 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in San Jose, California. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. At $613,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $73,454/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 95126 earn an average of $45,620/year. Women earn only $34,739/year.
14,137 people in 95126 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 95126? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.9 minutes.
The median age here is 33. There are 15,733 men and 15,316 women. The median age for men is 33 while for women the median age is 34.
To give you a sense of the community, 10,003 people (out of the 31,049 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 14,468 homes, and 1,330 businesses every day. 545 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
95126 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 37 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Seoul, South Korea!) and -122 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 116 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 95126
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Buena Vista Neigh Association
- College Park Neighborhood Association
- Newhall Neighborhood Association
- Oak Grove Gardens HOA
- Rose Garden Neigh Preservation
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in San Jose, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in San Jose, CA
Average Home Value in 95126: $613,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 31,049
- White Population: 18,515
- Black Population: 2,070
- Hispanic Population: 11,876
- Asian Population: 5,125
- Hawaiian Population: 318
- Indian Population: 805
- Male Population: 15,733
- Female Population: 15,316
- Median Age: 33
- Median Age of Males: 33
- Median Age of Females: 34
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara CA
- County: Santa Clara
- City: San Jose
- Longitude: -121.9
- Latitude: 37.3
- Elevation: 116 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 408
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 13,694
- Drive alone: 10,464
- Carpool: 1,574
- Public transit: 1,038
- Ride bikes or walk: 545
- Average commute time: 24.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 177
- 5 - 9: 959
- 10 - 14: 1,783
- 15 - 19: 3,026
- 20 - 24: 2,388
- 25 - 29: 887
- 30 - 34: 2,010
- 35 - 39: 351
- 40 - 44: 375
- 45 - 59: 766
- 60 - 89: 700
- 90 plus: 272
- Average House Value: $613,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $67,760
- Businesses: 1,008
- Employees: 9,986
- Annual Payroll: $515,494,000
- Average Family Income: $73,454
- Median Family Income: $50,113
- Average Income for Men: $45,620
- Average Income for Women: $34,739
- Congressional District: 15, 16
- Congressional District Land Area: 286.0, 229.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Eric Swalwell (D)
- County FIPS Code: 085
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 95126
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 95126 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Merritt Trace Elementary
- 651 Dana Ave.
- San Jose, CA 95126
- (408) 535-6257
- Middle Schools
- Herbert Hoover Middle
- 1635 Park Ave.
- San Jose, CA 95126
- (408) 535-6274
- High Schools
- Abraham Lincoln High
- 555 Dana Ave.
- San Jose, CA 95126
- (408) 535-6300
Photos near Zip Code 95126, San Jose, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 95126 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: