Welcome to SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94118
94118 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in San Francisco, California. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. At $1,000,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $126,054/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 94118 earn an average of $69,472/year. Women earn only $42,872/year.
22,540 people in 94118 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 94118? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 94118 is 30.8 minutes!
The median age here is 39. There are 18,071 men and 20,248 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 20,106 people (out of the 38,319 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 17,801 homes, and 1,508 businesses every day. 1,689 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
94118 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 38 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Adana, Turkey!) and -122 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 206 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 94118
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Francisco Heights Civic Association
- Jordan Park Improvement Association
- Laurel Heights Imp. Assoc. of S.F.
- Laurel Village Merchants Association
- Planning Asn for the Richmond
- Presidio Terrace Association
- Richmond Community Association
- San Franciscans For Nbhd. Enterprise
- Tahoe Donner Ski Bowl Condominium Ass.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in San Francisco, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in San Francisco, CA
Average Home Value in 94118: $1,000,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 38,319
- White Population: 22,909
- Black Population: 949
- Hispanic Population: 2,443
- Asian Population: 14,719
- Hawaiian Population: 187
- Indian Population: 343
- Male Population: 18,071
- Female Population: 20,248
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont CA
- County: San Francisco
- City: San Francisco
- Longitude: -122.5
- Latitude: 37.8
- Elevation: 206 feet above sea level
- Area code: 415
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 21,296
- Drive alone: 9,876
- Carpool: 2,221
- Public transit: 7,097
- Ride bikes or walk: 1,689
- Average commute time: 30.8 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 284
- 5 - 9: 831
- 10 - 14: 2,028
- 15 - 19: 2,398
- 20 - 24: 3,194
- 25 - 29: 1,576
- 30 - 34: 4,207
- 35 - 39: 676
- 40 - 44: 1,257
- 45 - 59: 2,570
- 60 - 89: 1,866
- 90 plus: 409
- Average House Value: $1,000,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $74,967
- Businesses: 1,208
- Employees: 11,656
- Annual Payroll: $511,985,000
- Average Family Income: $126,054
- Median Family Income: $61,609
- Average Income for Men: $69,472
- Average Income for Women: $42,872
- Congressional District: 08
- Congressional District Land Area: 35.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Paul Cook (R)
- County FIPS Code: 075
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 94118
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 94118 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Frank Mccoppin Elementary
- 651 Sixth Ave.
- San Francisco, CA 94118
- (415) 750-8475
- George Peabody Elementary
- 251 Sixth Ave.
- San Francisco, CA 94118
- (415) 241-6551
Photos near Zip Code 94118, San Francisco, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 94118 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: